**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best rank up for Act 6?

Ready to R5 a five star to join my maxed Doc Voodoo. Who would you recommend to help for Act 6? All are unlocked with high digs. Leaning towards Domino.

Best rank up for Act 6? 14 votes

Nick Fury
50%
HeattblasttElwixTP33StellanDevsagar2608Rice26Spiderkiller69 7 votes
Havok
0%
Captain America IW
50%
Haji_SaabSamuel030sNotsavage19Wozzy101mrcyrcleTyler1620Mephisto 7 votes
Domino
0%
Ghost Rider
0%
Magik
0%

Comments

• ElwixElwix Posts: 55
    edited June 2020
    Nick Fury
    Nick fury(need dupe) : insane damage but need skill and bleed imm is some problem
    CaIW(need dupe(max sig)): high damage easy to play but stun immuty is pain
    Domino(need 5 star sinergy): insane damage but stun imm is pain
    Ghost rider: so usefull and insane hp regen but low damage
    Magik: insane power lock and good damage but need skill
    Havok: high damage but wait l3 and 10stack

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Captain America IW
    My CAIW got me through so much of Act 6. Just high BP, perfect parries (which saves you a lot of potions, trust me), very nice utility. He can just cheese through Aggression Regen nodes. Even though he relies on parries, if you can heavy counter/punish on stun-immune nodes, it'll be an easy fight. In those situations, just keep re-parrying.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Nick Fury
    NF shreds pretty much everything at R5. I am surprised to see nobody voted domino though. I would possibly value her over cap IW simply because the duped ability is not at all needed and she has good uses in act 6
  • RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    That surprises me too. With her Red Hulk synergy she does monster incinerate damage plus bleed and crit.