**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post 13.1 - Fight Issues Continue...

Still seeing fight issues when AI is in super aggressive mode specifically:
- When opponent is aggressively attacking, my champ has no input, i.e., no block, no back dash, nothing, all my inputs just go dead and I get ROLLED. Happens with any of my champs against any champ in aggressive AI mode.
- My champs randomly dash attack even when just light punching or even when blocking.
- My champs still randomly execute heavy attacks against aggressive AI's
- My champs still randomly swat at the air when I'm trying to execute dash or heavy attack

In short, when AI goes into hyper aggressive mode, things go very wrong for my champs. Seems very much like the aggressive AI eats all the CPU cycles???

Devices:
iPad mini-4 and iPhone 7+ on latest iOS and latest MCOC build (the one that just came out Tuesday).

Comments

• Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    I took some video of me fighting 11k CB on the t4bc daily and you'll see the start of the fight I was destroying him then when the AI goes into hyper-spastic mode my controls go to ****. THEN, as if to underscore the point, look what happens at the end of the fight. Right at that time two members of my Alliance LINE me and ask if anyone else is seeing lag. Not good.

https://youtu.be/p24kgAXn0Is
    Anyone???
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    It's been happening since 12.0 and the introduction of the challenger rating and I've also had the same problems as you but they just seem to ignore us and these problems for the most part.

It just persists an some cases it's been worse for some players but kabam just keeps closing threads left and right. I wish they would talk to us and expand their beta team so these issues get fixed
    Sick of it man... they've ruined the game. I've been playing almost since the game launched but I'm this close to shutting it down.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Notice how you are on a level with Snow? Take note of this...for some of us, those levels I can't even attack...it's 2 seconds behind because my FPS goes to 3-4 FPS on iphone 6+...i try to close the app and i useually get the same stupid level with the same weather effects again. When the level is good and I am at 60FPS, things work fine.

hey have severe memory leak / game engine issues for apple devices since 12.0. They need tofix this!
    That is very interesting... and yes, they definitely have processing/resource issues on apple.
    I am so friggin sick of this bs Kabam. You have broke this game. Look up my account, see how much money I've dumped into this game because it's gone now. I'm done.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Yea, i bet more powerful devices (e.g. iphone 7) experience the FPS stuttering but much less drastically (e.g. u get 30 FPS instead of 60). This completely messes up timings. Even last patch, I was able to correlate FPS drops / stuttering to messing up block and perry timings. It's very frustrating to deal with...I just lost my infinite streak because of pulling two snow levels and getting essentially demolished. I tried to anticipate my moves 2 seconds early, but wasn't successful. It happened again on round 12 getting back up there and I am extremely frustrated. Our war attack phase just begun and this is just going to be lovely...I may ragequit too.
    Lost my streak and was totally rendered useless in war against an inferior opponent. I'm done. I've played this game because it was entertaining, now it's just sad.
    More fight mechanic brokenness...

https://youtu.be/y3dO499DyWM