**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks, rifts!

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
Just got a 4 star cosmic gem from the chronometer, and I used it right away.

These were my options:

And this was my choice:

Gonna take her up to r5 as soon as that cosmic daily quest rolls around.

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Brave

Maybe update your dp while you're at it
  • Options

I’m not even gonna leave a negative comment about why you shouldn’t of done that. This ain’t worth my time.

I actually really enjoy her playstyle, and the awakened ability helps with the furies.
  • Options
    RookieXX said:

Brave

Maybe update your dp while you're at it

dp?
  • Options
    Display picture:)
  • Options
    Sinedd92 said:

Happy for you! People forget that this is a game where people play not only with so-called "Beyond God tier" and "God tier" champions, but also the ones they like. I personally really enjoy playing Elsa Bloodstone. She's a pretty good champion as well, but I'd rather take her to a quest instead of ghost/blade/cap/aegon etc unless one of these champions is really necessary just because her playstyle and mechanics are more fun for me

yeah, there’s a reason I have a ghost sitting at r2. Her playstyle and animations don’t sit well with me, so I’m not going to use her.

I have an Elsa sitting at r1 right now, was thinking of using her but heard she’s basically Stealthy, so I haven’t touched her. Any thing to note about her @Sinedd92?
  • Options
    RookieXX said:

I can’t change it off of Rogue. It would be a sin.
  • Options

RookieXX said:

Well

Rogue or carry the Groot legacy?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    RookieXX said:

RookieXX said:

Well

Rogue or carry the Groot legacy?
    Rogue. Others have, and will carry Groot. Rogue is bae, I must carry her.

Also, I don’t have a Groot.
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

Sinedd92 said:

Happy for you! People forget that this is a game where people play not only with so-called "Beyond God tier" and "God tier" champions, but also the ones they like. I personally really enjoy playing Elsa Bloodstone. She's a pretty good champion as well, but I'd rather take her to a quest instead of ghost/blade/cap/aegon etc unless one of these champions is really necessary just because her playstyle and mechanics are more fun for me

yeah, there’s a reason I have a ghost sitting at r2. Her playstyle and animations don’t sit well with me, so I’m not going to use her.

I have an Elsa sitting at r1 right now, was thinking of using her but heard she’s basically Stealthy, so I haven’t touched her. Any thing to note about her @Sinedd92?
    I'll take your ghost
  • Options
    Mathgeek said:

Sinedd92 said:

I'll take your ghost
    do you happen to have a groot
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★

Respect for ranking up who you like to play, though. It's a game after all. Now I'm thinking of figuring out a way to reference this in Storytime, ha.
  • Options

Respect for ranking up who you like to play, though. It's a game after all. Now I'm thinking of figuring out a way to reference this in Storytime, ha.

really? I’m honored, truly. She fun too play for me. I find a lot of “bad” champs fun, ant man being another.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    You imbecile you should of saved it for Groot
  • Options
    So, I just randomed into another cosmic, and I thought: I awakened one Ms. Marvel, why not the other?

Voila
  • Options
    Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 95

Sinedd92 said:

I have her 5/65, not even dupped. Good vs none-damagind gebuff champs/nodes, evade champs, cool counterattack mechanic, lots of crits and damage
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    You had Cull Obsidian and you didn't use it on him LOL!
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Lol you don't know which characters are good obviously . There are lots of other people who would kill for that cosmic gem. Wasted gg . Cull is fun to play as well and so is Venom the duck
  • Options

Lol you don't know which characters are good obviously . There are lots of other people who would kill for that cosmic gem. Wasted gg . Cull is fun to play as well and so is Venom the duck

I don’t enjoy either Cull or VTD, actually.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

You don’t know what fun means obviously:

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

So, um.

This is getting out of hand

Wellfare blade is pretty awesome
  • Options

So, um.

This is getting out of hand

Wellfare blade is pretty awesome
    funny thing is I have a blade just don’t like him
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Stupid rankups all over the forums what am I going to say?
    idiots