**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost AW

HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
Ghost does not have any opponent in the AW that she is complicated for her to defeat, the True Strike of the Boss should ignore the Phasing gives Ghost, until champion that dodges a lot, she defeats easy, since the first attack is critical and ignores the evade. Even Namor, the Ghost with synergy with the Hood, does not receive the return damage. Domino with synergy with the Red Hulk is the most he has in AW, since the incineration of the heavy blow is super OP, in the next AW could have immune nodes to incinerate, the shock, would be cool.

Comments

• HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

What? What are you trying to say?
    You go off topic and mix unrelated topics
    Ghost phase is not like a evade or autoblock since she literally becomes intangible, even basic movie knowledge could have helped you understand that

True strike had to ignore, or do you think just because it gets intangible, no one else gets it right?
    Should have some skills that ignored the phasing and not just Daredevil because he is blind. If she did, she would defeat everyone in Marvel, because no one can get it right, but that's not how it works.
    What a grace of a single champion to do everything in the AW, ends up losing the grace, mount the defense, here comes several players using Ghost, Wasp and The Hood in the team, takes an S3, with The Hood in the team she will not suffer damage, with Wasp leaving the non-blocking specials, Kabam added One Above All in the game and left him with Ghost's design.
    The kabam add these super OPs and it seems they do not test their potentials.
  • @HenriqueSCCP - Ghost's Phasing isn't just Invisibility. While phasing, as stated above, she's literally not there anymore. True Strike cannot circumvent this as she's not there to hit while Phasing. She's unique in that respect. The Phasing isn't without its faults. Again, as stated above, she cannot Phase while under the effects of Armor Break. Also cannot repeatedly Phase over and over if her Precision Passive is active as previously mentioned. Not to mention champs with Ability Accuracy Reduction will make her less functional.

She's certainly not Unstoppable. She's a great champ that takes a lot of time to learn. Much like Quake in that respect. If you don't utilize her properly, she'll get destroyed. She's also not a cure all champ. Quite versatile, and hits incredibly hard, no question. However, she's not without her faults.

She relies on synergies to become the Unblockable, S3 eating monster that she can be. You also mentioned Domino. What's wrong with her? Yes, she can do some heavy incinerate damage with the Red Hulk and Masacre synergies. Again, not without her faults too.

Defense Tactics will undoubtedly make things more difficult and require more tactical play. I would expect things to get interesting once that rolls out for Season 11. So again, what are you looking to happen? Node specific counters? Doubtful that will ever happen.

There's ways to operate both without the commonly used strategies that you're pointing out. Let's also note, you need specific champs to utilize both to their highest potential. That unto itself is a disadvantage. More champs are coming, and there's already a myriad of champs that can counter Ghost as mentioned above.

Lots of champs had their hay day and are now not as useful. Eventually a new champ comes along and knocks them down a peg. Then a few more come and become the new top dogs. Blade is a great example. He was seemingly unstoppable for awhile as an attacker. Now... not so much. Still useful, yes. Just the same, not a cure all. No 1 champ really is, nor should they be. Ghost is great, as is Domino, but neither are legitimately unstoppable.
    Ordalca said:

Ebony Maw, Mr Sinister, Nick Fury, Cap Marvel Movie, Killmonger, Electro, Stun immune Modok, Thing, Magneto. All of these are decent counters to Ghost.

And that doesn't even get into possible counters from the nodes themselves. Psychic Thorns, Buffet, Unstoppable, Electric Fluctations.

LOOOOL, sure, Mr. Sinister, Ebony Maw may be, but the rest do not, Electro with The Hood on the team, uses special that she will not suffer damage, with suicides nor the recoil she receives.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Ordalca said:

Ebony Maw, Mr Sinister, Nick Fury, Cap Marvel Movie, Killmonger, Electro, Stun immune Modok, Thing, Magneto. All of these are decent counters to Ghost.

And that doesn't even get into possible counters from the nodes themselves. Psychic Thorns, Buffet, Unstoppable, Electric Fluctations.

LOOOOL, sure, Mr. Sinister, Ebony Maw may be, but the rest do not, Electro with The Hood on the team, uses special that she will not suffer damage, with suicides nor the recoil she receives.
    One thing you don’t get with ghost she don’t get danmged we’ll phess it mean if she use a sp ghost wil get a lot of danmged back one eltreo and nick furv can hit ghost well he hav more that 5 changes one him. Ghost need a lot of time to use she can’t just destroy things
    And one more thing to phess the rocoil You hav to time it rigth but you do get danmged when you use a sp befor your phes wil not be one when you use a sp so you don’t even ikow how ghost work that much
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★

Ordalca said:

Ebony Maw - Miss any guaranteed hits (coming out of phase or precision passive)
    Mr Sinister - Heals 70+% of any crit
    Nick Fury - At 5+ charges, he cannot miss, including while phasing. With Hood, Ghost takes no damage, but it'll still interrupt play and you can no longer use phasing to deal easy hits.
    Cap Marvel Movie - 7 second armor break on intercept prevents phasing
    Killmonger/Electro - Deal damage on being hit, which means Ghost is not phased, so Hood doesn't block it. Damage is based on damage received, so Ghost hitting hard just means more damage back.
    Stun Immune modok - Power reduction on s1, periodic autoblock on first hits can stop an attack, leaving ghost with a passive, preventing phasing.
    Thing - Massive damage reduction that does not go on cooldown since it's the massive damage option.
    Magneto - Can prevent phasing while ghost is magnetized, damage reduction from sig abilities.
    Ordalca said:

Ordalca said:

Ebony Maw - Miss any guaranteed hits (coming out of phase or precision passive)
    Mr Sinister - Heals 70+% of any crit
    Nick Fury - At 5+ charges, he cannot miss, including while phasing. With Hood, Ghost takes no damage, but it'll still interrupt play and you can no longer use phasing to deal easy hits.
    Cap Marvel Movie - 7 second armor break on intercept prevents phasing
    Killmonger/Electro - Deal damage on being hit, which means Ghost is not phased, so Hood doesn't block it. Damage is based on damage received, so Ghost hitting hard just means more damage back.
    Stun Immune modok - Power reduction on s1, periodic autoblock on first hits can stop an attack, leaving ghost with a passive, preventing phasing.
    Thing - Massive damage reduction that does not go on cooldown since it's the massive damage option.
    Magneto - Can prevent phasing while ghost is magnetized, damage reduction from sig abilities.
    Thx for bring that better explains that mind pots of it :-)
  • Tireck20Tireck20 Posts: 29
    People always complain about a champ, when was trinity "blade has absurd damage, blade pass all in AW" now a player who was lose a war because they match vs a good ghost player, so complain again, now we will see many players who will play with namor and yes, he has an absurd damage, so they will post again a complain about he, so if not exists good champion to fight they will complain about the "defense nodes or defense champ are too strong" please nerf it, play the game, try to search a good champ and enjoy.
    BTW sorry for my english. ;)
    I play since April 2015, I do not need synergy, not I'm noob only dependent on synergy, my alliance also uses Ghost and its synergy, if it has synergy to attack, had to put synergy also in the defense.
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    I don't think you know how ghost works op tbh.

@Ordalca you've scared me with that modok

I play since April 2015, I do not need synergy, not I'm noob only dependent on synergy, my alliance also uses Ghost and its synergy, if it has synergy to attack, had to put synergy also in the defense.

Kind you don’t ikow the meta of defense syngers when you hit a brutally hard one you wil go and complain how unfair it is. And I’m use ghost but I’m do not use full ghost I’m only use wasp because I’m haven’t nailed the sp yet but ghost can be poverfull but u really need to be good to use ghost. If you not you end op dead pretty fast

Stealth Spidey.

Jep him to ther definitely getting counter for them with is totalt better that neft them
  • YoshiharuYoshiharu Posts: 1
    Translator app aparantly not working. Couldn't understand most of comments. Lol
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Yoshiharu said:

Translator app aparantly not working. Couldn't understand most of comments. Lol

Why necro a post, let alone with something inane.

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    They already nerfed ghost in war... flow baby
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Ordalca said:

Thing, Killmonger, Cap Marvel (except poser gain miniboss) are playable. Of course they don’t have to be on one of those node you listed.
    I would add to the Ghost counters Nova, Aarkus and Terrax. Also Surfer is annoying due to the armor break.
    Warlock is also annoying due to the fact that specials cannot be critical.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★

They already nerfed ghost in war... flow baby

With the Hood synergy a Ghost is actually needed in every battlegroup. Claire, Dormammu, Symbiote, Classic Vision... Ghost still kills them.
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202

Ordalca said:

You either don't really know how ghost works or don't know how electro works. She does not bypass his damage