**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulkbuster Special 3 Camera Bug

I want to know if anyone has ever had this issue when using Hulkbuster. I want to be clear that this is bug does not happen very often. In fact, it's only happened to me 2 or 3 times, the earliest being back around the time 12.0 came out. This time I managed to record it.

The bug happens right after I used Hulkbuster's Special 3. The camera stays in one place and does not follow the champions anymore. The only time the camera moves is if one of the champions use their specials, then the camera stands still again. Has anyone else experienced these issues before?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=w2lTOgN-Js8

Comments

• Just once for me, opponent was blown clear off the map and only HBs backside remained visible on the right hand of the screen
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Forgot to mention, the link will take you to a video of the bug if anyone needs a visual aid
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    This has happened to me a couple times, though I don't usually use his sp3 or get an opposing HB to sp3, so I'm not sure if it happens all the time or rarely
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Kenny292 wrote: »
    This has happened to me a couple times, though I don't usually use his sp3 or get an opposing HB to sp3, so I'm not sure if it happens all the time or rarely

Yeah, and that's why I think this bug has been largely ignored. It has only happened to me in arenas since I don't use Hulkbuster in Quests or any other game content. Would like to see it fixed though