**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Welcome to the Island of Doctor M.O.D.O.K.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It says we need to update to 27.2 but that update isn’t available on the App Store? I just checked and the most recent update is 27.1
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

It says we need to update to 27.2 but that update isn’t available on the App Store? I just checked and the most recent update is 27.1

That’s already been asked. Probably a typo bro.
    Oh great, thanks!
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    I will say the rewards are definitely very underwhelming especially at a time where Kabam has stated they are listening to us. At this point I really don't even know how to react anymore. I loved this game have spent a lot but I feel like no one is listening at all right now. I know the offers are done ahead of time but if you know there is a pandemic and money is tight why not look at them and re-evaluate before having them sent out. I guess I'm really confused by the thought process lately. It almost feels like MCOC is an afterthought.
  • Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    I’m not impressed with these resources from this so-called store
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

The worst part is kabam mike already said they can’t change it so we are just complaining to a wall :(

Where did he say that??
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike any update? It’s been 5 hours.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

It’s easy to see why rewards are so trash, with the impending release of cavalier difficulty if they start giving out 5* generic stones/ag’s and or 6* stones/ag’s then they will have no room to move with cavalier rewards. This is why cavalier difficult should have been in the game 6 months ago. Monthly events have been behind the permanent content for 12 months now.

Impending release of cavalier difficulty? Know nope kabam shuts that down every time anyone ever brings it up even though it is the lost essential thing in the game right now

• JCC5280JCC5280 Posts: 15
    edited June 2020
    How do we go from such a great event in may to this? I give credit where it’s due, but this is meh at best. The time it takes to do all of these events definitely isn’t reflected in the rewards.
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    edited June 2020
    Markjv81 said:

It’s easy to see why rewards are so trash, with the impending release of cavalier difficulty if they start giving out 5* generic stones/ag’s and or 6* stones/ag’s then they will have no room to move with cavalier rewards. This is why cavalier difficult should have been in the game 6 months ago. Monthly events have been behind the permanent content for 12 months now.

Exactly. If you look at it, all rewards outside of “forever content” are lackluster for cavalier players. For some reason this is something they just haven't taken time to look at over the years. Daily solo events, 3 day alliance events, Summoner Advancement, EQ, side events are all living in 2017/2018.

Why if my alliance is getting 1.5M in SA am I getting 4* shards as a reward? What is that doing for the any of the accounts who are reaching that tier in SA?
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Markjv81 said:

Impending release of cavalier difficulty? Know nope kabam shuts that down every time anyone ever brings it up even though it is the lost essential thing in the game right now

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t kabam say it would be released in the second half of 2020? Wether that’s 1 month or 6 months away it’s still impending.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

JCC5280 said:

How do we go from such a great event in may to this? I give credit where it’s due, but this is meh at best.

Rifts were not “such a great event” but they’re still better than this.
    Rifts were great, if you were lucky, I guess we can be happy this month has less of an RNG flavour to rewards.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

JCC5280 said:

How do we go from such a great event in may to this? I give credit where it’s due, but this is meh at best.

Rifts were not “such a great event” but they’re still better than this.
    Rifts were great, if you were lucky, I guess we can be happy this month has less of an RNG flavour to rewards.
    Atleast in rifts we had a CHANCE to get something that will improve our account, can’t say the same for this month XP
  • RahulRai31RahulRai31 Posts: 5
    So the best reward here is a 5 star awakening gem, why do you not have additional 5 and 6 star shards available because I'm sure most of us will probably save up for that
  • GhostGeoGhostGeo Posts: 19
    Definitely underwhelming. Wish the rewards were better.