**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Welcome to the Island of Doctor M.O.D.O.K.

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Wozzy101 said:

Hey everybody,

Nothing to say right now, but I've raised this with the team. This is an event that is live tomorrow, so I'm not sure what is possible/if anything is possible.

It feels like we go through this every month. With the exception of the Squirrel Store I cant remember the last time the side quests offered rewards that match what players need to move forward with the game.

Why don’t you at least share this kind of thing with the CCP so they can give feedback. Over the past 3 weeks we’ve posted 80 pages of comments on the feedback thread and no one at Kabam has connected the dots between the feedback there and the rewards on offer here. You have had 3 weeks to take on board what’s been said about rewards and availability of items such as sig stones. And the decision makers at Kabam have decided to ignore all of that and continue with 2018 rewards. It doesn’t give much hope for the road map when it drops this month.
    sad that alot of "ccp" and forums gave alot of feedback of what the playerbase wants and needs to be changed, you gave us a roadmap....but where was the roadmap for this months events? this is so 2018 rewards...

the last modok event was better and that ALONG time ago, we are now midway through 2020....and another july 4th is coming.
    The last Labs event (Sinister Labs in August 2019) was not nearly as rewarding. If you explored both paths in Epic every day, you would earn:

1120 6-Star Shards
    4200 Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments
    9800 5-Star Shards
    42 000 Gold

The rewards here are more in line with the rest of the Events we've had this year, save for last month because of the nature of Rifts. I understand the request for Rewards that are better suited to Cavalier players and we're still talking about it, but let's not spread untrue information.
    I appreciate your efforts of talking to your team about this and hopefully you can figure out a solution to rewards before the event goes live tomorrow. May I suggest increasing the amount of 5* sig stones and adding 5 and 6 star shards in the shop?
  • MokkieMokkie Posts: 95

Hey everybody,

Nothing to say right now, but I've raised this with the team. This is an event that is live tomorrow, so I'm not sure what is possible/if anything is possible.

If Kabam can alter before, when players can farm revive in an event over and over again within 24hrs, SURELY if Kabam wants to alter the rewards on this within 24hrs shouldnt post an issue.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I don't get why when the squirrel girl event was happening, you could get crystal shards in the acorn shop, but now in this event, you can't get crystal shards in the gold coins shop. It really drains the excitement out of this event. Also, the sig stones being offered are honestly laughable. Why have sig stones become so rare?
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Wozzy101 said:

Hey everybody,

It feels like we go through this every month. With the exception of the Squirrel Store I cant remember the last time the side quests offered rewards that match what players need to move forward with the game.

Why don’t you at least share this kind of thing with the CCP so they can give feedback. Over the past 3 weeks we’ve posted 80 pages of comments on the feedback thread and no one at Kabam has connected the dots between the feedback there and the rewards on offer here. You have had 3 weeks to take on board what’s been said about rewards and availability of items such as sig stones. And the decision makers at Kabam have decided to ignore all of that and continue with 2018 rewards. It doesn’t give much hope for the road map when it drops this month.
    sad that alot of "ccp" and forums gave alot of feedback of what the playerbase wants and needs to be changed, you gave us a roadmap....but where was the roadmap for this months events? this is so 2018 rewards...

the last modok event was better and that ALONG time ago, we are now midway through 2020....and another july 4th is coming.
    The last Labs event (Sinister Labs in August 2019) was not nearly as rewarding. If you explored both paths in Epic every day, you would earn:

1120 6-Star Shards
    4200 Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments
    9800 5-Star Shards
    42 000 Gold

The rewards here are more in line with the rest of the Events we've had this year, save for last month because of the nature of Rifts. I understand the request for Rewards that are better suited to Cavalier players and we're still talking about it, but let's not spread untrue information.
    My guess is people were complaining about rewards in that thread as well, so you might not want to use that as a comparison. Not to mention that was 10 months ago, so rewards should be better.
  • GoldenArchivistGoldenArchivist Posts: 14
    Can I still get all sample collectors by the last day? Mine didn't update until just after the daily calenders refreshed.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    How would you guys feel about extra sample collectors for the labs? Maybe through the mail or something. They don’t require energy so it wouldn’t hurt us there and it would be a solution kabam can get done before labs go live tomorrow. It would also help the 5 and 6* shard problems with this event at its base and let us buy more in the gift shop
  • JCC5280JCC5280 Posts: 15
    It’s not Much of an improvement.. lockquote class="Quote" rel="Razer_Boltz619">Will the store update if i get cavalier in the middle of the event?

• Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★

These rewards are not even worth the time of logging in. See ya in July mcoc. Not even worth my time to update the game. I needed a break anyways.

About where I'm at. Been holding out hope for improvements for months. If July is a bomb also I'm out, the game has lost enjoyment.
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Does the items at the modok
    store has limit??