**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Escape is Underway in the June Event Quest!

TIGRA AND HIT-MONKEY ARE OUT FOR REVENGE

Having just barely escaped from an odd holding cell, TIGRA and HIT-MONKEY must join forces to shake off their pursuers and find out who is behind them being locked up.

With cat-like reflexes and assassins cunning, these two are about to scour The Battlerealm to get revenge on their captors!

IT’S ALL ABOUT FINESSE AND SKILL

We hope your into animals because these two deadly creatures are entering the contest!

Ah ah, ook oooh ah ah. Ook eek ah ooooh, oh ah eek eeeeek. Ook ah. Ah ooh ooh, ah ooh ahh ah. Eek eeeeek! Eek ooh, oooooooh ah ahhh. Ook oh, ah ah ooh. Aaack ahhh, eek eek oh! Oh oh, ahh oh ah. We don’t fully understand him either! This dapper little guy was just an ordinary monkey until his tribe gave sanctuary to an on-the-run assassin. Mercenaries came and killed both the assassin, and the rest of Hit-Monkey's tribe! So Hit-Monkey took up the fallen assassin's weapons and swore vengeance against both those responsible and all others who call themselves mercenaries. Watch as “Hit-Monkey” as he exercises his deadly skills within the contest!

Greer Nelson was once a superhero going by the name “Cat”, who was gravely injured pursuing members of Hydra. In an effort to save her life, her ex-boss performed an ancient ritual which resulted in her possession by Tigra, the greatest Warrior from a race of humanoid cat-people. Whether she is leaping or lunging keep your head down as “Tigra” soars into the contest!

Q&A
How long does this Quest run for?
This Quest will be starting on June 3rd, 10:00 AM PST and will run until July 1st, 10:00 AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until 10 AM PST on June 17th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends Title associated with Master Difficulty?
The Legends Title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this Quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the Event being live will win the Title. More information on that can be found here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
#1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
#6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
--

Rewards

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner Quests, you earn:
1x Premium Hero Crystal
2,400x Premium Crystal Shards (2.2x Crystals)
1,700x 3-Star Hero Crystal Shards (85% of a Crystal)
2x Tier 1 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
150x Units
900x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
17,450 Gold
1x “Fearless Feline” Title
1x 2-Star Ronin

For completing and mastering all of the Normal Quests, you earn:
2x Premium Hero Crystal
8,500x Premium Crystal Shards (4.25x Crystals)
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
1,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (50% of a Crystal)
150x Units
2x Tier 2 Class Catalyst Crystals
3x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
1x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
12x Tier 3 Generic ISO
24x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
19,325 Gold
1x 3-Star Ronin

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic Quests, you earn:
4x Premium Hero Crystals
4,450x Premium Crystal Shards (2.225x Crystals)
1x Ultimate Crystal
1,400x 4-Star Crystal Shards (70% of a Crystal)
1,000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
150x Units
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystals
25x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
30x Tier 4 Generic ISO
5x Tier 5 Generic ISO
30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
28,825 Gold

For completing and mastering all of the Master Quests, you earn:
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x Ultimate Crystal
3,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1.5x Crystals)
1x 4-Star Hero Crystal
2,300x 4-Star Crystal Shards (1.15x Crystals)
2,750x 5-Star Crystal Shards (27.5% of a Crystal)
150x Units
3x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
36,000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment (1x Catalyst)
3,600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
95x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
12x Tier 5 Generic ISO
38,825 Gold
1x “Symian Assassin” Title

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected Quests, you earn:
4,020x 4-Star Crystal Shards (2.01x Crystals)
7,500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (75% of a Crystal)
2,500x 6-Star Crystal Shards (25% of a Crystal)
12,000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment (33% of a Catalyst)
10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
9,000x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Shard (20% of a Catalyst)
1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
42,825x Gold
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Bawa69 said:

height of laziness....copy paste from moleman event the titles are the same as the moleman event

1x “Lord of Monster Isle” Title

1x “Tyrant of Lanlak” Title

I KNEW I WAS NOT GOING CRAZY!!!

I read the titles, and thought "man, these titles look so familiar -- I know I've seen them somewhere before."

Yeah, that's just lazy as he-- on KABAM to copy and paste these titles from a past event.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I can finally get a Ronin!
  • W737w7iiwiW737w7iiwi Posts: 74
    Why no cavalier difficulty even though I’m not cavalier and buff the master and heroic rewards
  • XZANDER44XZANDER44 Posts: 24
    Use lesss rewards with uslesss and boring event
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    Can we get more 5* generic sig stones and 6* sig stone crystals at least?
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★

Same old, same old. I think I'll try to explore it all using only Psylocke, The Champion, Punisher 2099, Hood, and Elektra, all 6 stars 1/25. Maybe that will make it interesting.

Lol Not a bad idea at all. Going in with my Red Skull, King Groot, Beast, Gamora and Sentry.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    If you're not putting in cav difficulty anytime soon could you atleast bump up the rewards in UC I'm sure it can't be that hard to just change a few numbers round?
  • Ayee24Ayee24 Posts: 5
    Why do you guys keep announcing the rewards??? They are always the same... isn’t it time for an update...
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Ayee24 said:

Why do you guys keep announcing the rewards??? They are always the same...

Maybe put the rewards in a separate thread and put a link on monthly eq giving those rewards. Can shorten the EQ announcement.

• WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Can we atleast get a title for doing Cavalier, I dont want to have to do Master to get a title that I beat already in a tougher level.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Bawa69 said:

height of laziness....copy paste from moleman event the titles are the same as the moleman event

1x “Lord of Monster Isle” Title

1x “Tyrant of Lanlak” Title

Why would you type the whole thing out everytime if all you had to do was change Titles?
    If all he had to do was change titles, why wasn’t that done?

No innovation just rehash, rehash, rehash.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Tbh just seeing no innovation on this EQ or on monthly side quests... if I weren’t so bored in quarantine I would have just quit the game by now
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Stop being so stingy Kabam, give your player base quality of life updates! Update these rewards and make this quest fun again
  • Aykut_TAykut_T Posts: 39
    Neden artık "Şövalye" zorluk seviyesi eklenmiyor? Hesabı gelişen birçok oyuncu "Destansı" zorluk seviyesini bile oynamıyor artık, enerji israfı. Verilen ödüller artık tatmin edici değil!
  • LadyGamer13LadyGamer13 Posts: 126
    Another glitch in the game will prevent some of us from accessing this new event. I've updated the game, but I do not have the special calendar that included a Sample Collector to access the event.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Grumpy said:

Still no units in uc I’ll pass on this eq

Then you must be passing on them all. It's never had Units.