**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 6* doom not showing in crystals?

I’ve seen multiple players try to open the updated 6* crystals with none of the new basic 6*s (is this a mistake or a coincidence)

Comments

• SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I opened 2 basic 6* and didn’t see him either.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    He is in the crystals
  • KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 134 ★★
    I didn't see any update on my reel.. no doom or squirrel Girl.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Kabam has always said the the reel you see is JUST a animation. It doesn't matter if you see the champ go by or not, since it is made with the same concept as slot machines.

There is no such thing as a troll roll, or I could have had ___ champ instead when a better champ is on the left or right of the one you got!

The moment you stick the crystal in the spinner, the game already knows (and your alliance already knows) what champ you will get, doesn't matter if you let it spin or stop it yourself, the crystal has already been picked by the server.
  • KING_KENZKING_KENZ Posts: 2
    SparkAlot said:

Kabam has always said the the reel you see is JUST a animation. It doesn't matter if you see the champ go by or not, since it is made with the same concept as slot machines.

There is no such thing as a troll roll, or I could have had ___ champ instead when a better champ is on the left or right of the one you got!

The moment you stick the crystal in the spinner, the game already knows (and your alliance already knows) what champ you will get, doesn't matter if you let it spin or stop it yourself, the crystal has already been picked by the server.

Ok just saying because most the pull people got were in the reel
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★

My pull today lol
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Spinning crystals in 2020?

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    The contents of the reel are supposed to be pulled from the actual crystal. So unless they saw someone there that shouldn't be, not seeing a particular champ out of so many in a basic is just annoying, but not evidence of anything being broken. Kabam doesn't have the sense to make the reels weighted to show the new additions and stop this topic from popping up every time there's a new crystal.
  • Biswa02Biswa02 Posts: 64
    I also opened a 6* today but didn't see dr doom in basic!!!!!!!!
  • The reel doesn't matter.