**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unfair compensation usage

After the 10k intel was given (awesome for doing that <- getting that in before I moan) some players were given the option to buy an extra 7 tier4 rift detectors in the store with the 10,000 intel.
Why wasn't this rolled out to everyone? I haven't been given the option but have seen a lot of people have.
I put a support ticket in and the reply was basically "we understand your frustration but there's nothing we can do".
Support can't do anything about this but they can return chronos to peoole that were stupid enough to start the rift with a 2* team?
I know some peoole will say "not worth it anyway, RNG is rubbish" blah blah blah.
But, 7 extra tier4 rifts has potential to gain a lot of extra stuff I could use! I've seen featured 5*s, t2 alphas, awakening gems all being pulled by my alliance members from those extra 7 runs.

Really hoping admin will see this and point me in the right direction before the event finishs!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

If they had 7 to get because they brought the chronometer that’s fine, people who went all random had access to the chronometer instead

That would logically be it. If people bought the Chronometer, then they had Detectors left in their Limit. I haven't heard anyone getting more than the 19 (18 + Chronometer).
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    The LIMIT of 18 Epic Detectors (plus 1 more with the Chrono Pak) was still in place all along, no matter how they bought the rest of their Detectors (with the compensation, or from the short-lived 0-cost bug). Either way, your maximum is the same, nobody could have gotten more Epic Detectors than that.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

I have not heard about anybody getting any additional purchases of Rift Detectors. These two are not related to each other. It sounds like this person hadn't bought all of their Rift Detectors.

I gotta agree with mike here everyone was able to get an extra 7 t4 selectors/a t4 chronometer and a selector
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    It was super nice of them to give us all 10k intel for a quest that requires 4 energy per mover and only less than 48 hours to do all those extra runs!! Wooo!
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Thebgj said:

It was super nice of them to give us all 10k intel for a quest that requires 4 energy per mover and only less than 48 hours to do all those extra runs!! Wooo!

So don’t use it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Thebgj said:

It wasn't part of the event. It's literally free rewards for most people, besides the ones that lost stuff. Just imagine you never got it, which is what should've happened. Which do you prefer?
  • Kangfu176Kangfu176 Posts: 7

I have not heard about anybody getting any additional purchases of Rift Detectors. These two are not related to each other. It sounds like this person hadn't bought all of their Rift Detectors.

No people I know were able to buy an additional meter and use it to get the reward. It happens early on and then adjusted.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Thebgj said:

Don't do it then
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I read the responses too late, I already did them :(
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    People lied to you if they were able to get another chronometer. Don’t believe what every thing said to you.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Please get your math straight. Posts such as these derail the moderators from other serious topics. You got something extra. Enjoy it.