**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Welcome to the Island of Doctor M.O.D.O.K.

Comments

• ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    I don’t get why whenever we’re given the opportunity to get 5* sig stones it’s the opposite of taking candy from a baby. They should allow us to get them so easily if they let us purchase 2 a day that’s still only enough to (potentially) get 3 max sig champions (for a 5*) and there’s over 20 champs released a year. It’s so hard as an f2p to get champs as it is, I’m never going to be able to max sig more than 10 a year if there’s no change
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Why you guys are so stingy with rewards?:(

Your... your kidding right?
  • KAJUBADAMCHORKAJUBADAMCHOR Posts: 3
    This makes me thinking about ignoring the event apart from potions nothing is attractive enough. Rewards seem like a punishment for those who aren't uncollected. Even uncollected and cavalier rewards are meh. Disappointing...
  • FuzzycatFuzzycat Posts: 87

MODOK Special Calendar not showing up despite updating the game and logging in and logging out of the game several times. Kabam, please fix this bug!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Fuzzycat said:

MODOK Special Calendar not showing up despite updating the game and logging in and logging out of the game several times. Kabam, please fix this bug!

If you updated after collecting the rewards from the regular Calendar, you won't see the Calendar until reset tomorrow. But don't worry... You'll get a couple Sample Collectors in the mail tomorrow when the event starts.

So, the real question is, did you update after the reset?
  • XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90
    So can you earn more than 3024 gold coins or is this the absolute max amount!
    Little confused would appreciate so clarification!
    Thanks
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Icy000 said:

Hey everybody,

Nothing to say right now, but I've raised this with the team. This is an event that is live tomorrow, so I'm not sure what is possible/if anything is possible.

Oh then why didn't kabam posted the announcement earlier?
    I know this is later than usual, but there's been a lot going on lately that has required our attention. That one is on me, and I apologize for that.
    Okey I understand there are some issues having these days releted to redroom and you guys are fixing it....but I think quantity of the rewards are not much this month almost expecting 6k 6* shards and getta pull 3_4 5* on one month...but it's not much we get....I like moleman event rewards it's pretty awsome....I think Awakining gem is the only worthy rewards of this event...I am uncollected and I think now we have to moveon from 4* champs to 5* or 6* seems it's the time to get more champs so we can go for cav and act 6 but somehow I have 20 trash 5* champ in my list and 4 good champs which are okey type champ can't expect much to take them r5 hope we get something like nexus 5* in event soon or champion selector of 5*
  • SkwirkerSkwirker Posts: 14

So can you earn more than 3024 gold coins or is this the absolute max amount!
    Little confused would appreciate so clarification!
    Thanks

3024 is the max amount
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 384 ★★
    May I ask 3024 Gold Coins for Epic only or including Master, Heroic, Normal? Thanks!
  • Maxgames81Maxgames81 Posts: 5
    Has anybody else already accidentally wasted the sample collector (admission key) for the event. I understand I am silly for the mistake of leaving directly after entering the quest but I never knew I had received the key and never knew the quest required a key.

Kabam should make the admission key consumed only when the player moves a tile. This would eliminate the problem I am discussing.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★

Has anybody else already accidentally wasted the sample collector (admission key) for the event. I understand I am silly for the mistake of leaving directly after entering the quest but I never knew I had received the key and never knew the quest required a key.

Kabam should make the admission key consumed only when the player moves a tile. This would eliminate the problem I am discussing.

The quest hasn't even been released yet, how did you even enter it?
  • Brian_2134Brian_2134 Posts: 27
    Ngl if your gonna add sig stones is 20 really that much give us like 100 to buy
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

The quest hasn't even been released yet, how did you even enter it?
    Just what I was thinking, mine isn't live?
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    How are the nodes and health pools?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

I went in Masters. :D
    17k boss.
    8k minions.
    2 randomised buffs (cannot be changed as store not open yet).

• JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Extremely underwhelming store and rewards...I'm cool
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★

I went in Masters. :D
    17k boss.
    8k minions.
    2 randomised buffs (cannot be changed as store not open yet).

Looking for epic... hopefully someone will hop in soon