**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If 7* were added....what do you think would be their bonus perk?

ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
For 1* -unlock SP1
For 2*-unlock SP2 and synergies
For 3*-Unlock SP3 and more synergies
For 4*-More synergies
For 5*-SP3 Attack bonus
For 6*-Adrenaline
So what do you think the bonus perk for 7 stars?I absolutely loved the adrenaline mechanic.

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Please no. Just no. This thought should be so far from our heads.

I took an 8 month break from the game when 6* were announced. I can say for certain I will be done if 7* are announced.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    7* bonus perks should be to shut down threads about 7*s.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    7* bonus perks, make me quit the game if they’re added in the next 4 years
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If 7* enter the contest any time soon I will quit.
  • john_dixon26john_dixon26 Posts: 28
    its even almost take very long time to rank up 6* to rank 5 AND I don't like a 7*
  • FuzzycatFuzzycat Posts: 87
    I will quite the game for good if Kabam introduces 7* star champs. 7* champs are for those who have 7 digit cash lying in their checking account.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Kabam fears the release of 7* more than the players do, especially after the completely botched release of 6* and then, still to this day, refusing to give a decent amount of shards even to end game players.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Maybe they affect power gain like moon knight’s sig. Nothing broken but pretty nice to have
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    🙈🙉🙊
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    why do we need to talk about this now. we are no where near being able to r4, let alone r5 a six star. You can currently get only get T5CC from Abyss and Act 6, so it’s still sort of rare.

Seven stars should be introduced when you can regularly r5 six stars, so in about 4-5 years, maybe even six.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Their bonus perk would be to drain all your money landing you in the streets.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    if they add 7* in a same way as 6* i am surely done , i'll even go for therapy to get rid of addiction but i swear i wont play if there's damn loki, jane foster,iron patriot,diablo etc in 7* and as the RNG goes i m the guy who pulls those duds! my 1st was loki 6*. and i had absolutely no use for him then and no use for him even now after 2 years!! so basically 6* adds upto nothing?!! they scale badly! some 6* rank 3 has less damage and some 4* R5 or even maxed 3*s like fury or hyperion!! keeep 7*s to 2 per year but i dnt wanna see a god damn dud on that! 7* pool should b consist of only the top tier champs like hyperion,AA,bpade,sparky,Gr,voodoo,gwenpool,black widow,og thor,cap iw,imiw,stealthy,mojo, doom, mr.F,torch! so no matter what u pull u'll have somenuse for it someday!!!!
    - and for novelty i'd like them to have "self sufficient" if u completed a figh above certain % say 20% u get about 10% of mising health or flat 7-15% health next fight
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Why are we talking about 7*s already we are not ready for them
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    How much they would cost probably. It would not be surprising at all if you could only purchase 7* with real money, the best champs in the game as long as u can pay for them.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    7* bonus ability:

Per 100$ you spend in the last week your specials get +50% damage.

I think that would be very good.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    All 7*'s come with the "I am Groot" ability and turn into Groot during any gameplay every time.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    having less people play the game would probably the biggest perk
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    A crystal with like one good champ and 25 terrible ones
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Phhhhhhuuuphhh i dont give a ****
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Why does every few weeks s1 trolls about 7* - N1 needs them N1 wants them, maybe in 2 years....