**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

generic 5* awakening gem

zero7zero7 Posts: 801
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
just curious what the community thinks- what would you pay for a generic 5* awakening gem? i know some whales will pay seemingly any price, and some players will never pay a penny. for my part, i can't get starlord duped, and i really want that awakening gem (or dupe ofc).

generic 5* awakening gem 65 votes

$0
35%
OwGssRajeevKrMEb0ny-O-M4wTillerTheKillerElCazadore_82Warofgods13514nelly22LeftTurnAlbqrqeCorpsmanraja_sDaredevi1Fan7Superman69SpeedbumpAlexVanDamme81NomarigerolApachenameplasR4GEAwesomeness44Anonymous346 23 votes
$5
10%
SnakeEyes69SnizzbarDrOctavius2_2Spity68Riise81Username819273943PeterStreit 7 votes
$25
13%
Stara99LoPrestiJarekgatra_hpTonyStarkZane22Topher_TowersSuav23Lord_Paramount10 9 votes
$50
18%
DrZolaRockandrollinaDDukeFiclubAxeCopFire_solidsnakerozerosNew_Noob168Midknight007TnkillerRicardo60289Stingerbk 12 votes
$100
7%
Hulk_77Cmbk96Star_Lord_FabiRidhesh 5 votes
$250
3%
Antgeo1Dave_the_destroyer 2 votes
$500
10%
Noob_2yrsYellsomewSWeaponXHeroBoltsyDrizzitsTheMageHunterBumsy_Bum 7 votes

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    $500
    Kabam might not even give it to us for $500....
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    $50
    They only do it when monthly sales are low.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    $50
    Never. Only 5* awakening crystals have which randomly gives you one of the six classes to awaken. I thought it was during Christmas and one other time with the 12 update blunder, but they were presents.
  • KyokaKyoka Posts: 43
    $0
    Lmao worthless m8
    6 stars xd
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    $500
    Never. Only 5* awakening crystals have which randomly gives you one of the six classes to awaken. I thought it was during Christmas and one other time with the 12 update blunder, but they were presents.

The cheapest has been 100$, for the crystal. Generic has never been "sold", but is available in the labyrinth, and is on track to cost me 1800$. Lol. Good luck getting one for anything less than several hundred (if Kabam ever puts one 'on sale').
  • $5
    More than enough who cares about 5* when 6* gonna be new big thing
  • $0
    Free 5* awakening gem
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    $0
    5-star awakening gems shouldn't be on sale. Never.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    qok957j1qwfg.gif
  • $250
    loving the $0 and $5 votes! We live in hope
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    5-star awakening gems shouldn't be on sale. Never.

They have been already
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    $250
    As much as I would love one, I am not sure we will see one until maybe Cyber Monday since it is close enough to when the 6*s are coming. Who knows
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    $0
    I have one from LoL that I haven't used because I don't have a champ worthy of using it on. That's my main issue. Junk 5*s.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    $50
    I would just like to see what an awakened 5* SL is like before his utility is slowly diminished...like the 2 months I had an awakened SW before 12.0 came along.

Dr. Zola
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    $100
    DrZola wrote: »
    I would just like to see what an awakened 5* SL is like before his utility is slowly diminished...like the 2 months I had an awakened SW before 12.0 came along.

Dr. Zola

Could not agree more! He was the 1st 5* I ever open...thought I was extremely lucky...12+ 5*s later and still no dupe and the few AG I have opened are not tech class!