**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recommend level on specials like modok

It's annoying when you enter a special like the modok one and master recommends 12,500 so I put a team out rated 25,000 and all champs are 100% health and attack making it a nightmare and using more resources than wanted. Why put the rating so low?

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Because it's doable with those champs. I'm assuming you were on Master. I used my r2 5*s and r4 4*s on my alt account to do that quest.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

It's annoying when you enter a special like the modok one and master recommends 12,500 so I put a team out rated 25,000 and all champs are 100% health and attack making it a nightmare and using more resources than wanted. Why put the rating so low?

General rule of thumb, ignore the Recommended Ratings... There are Tons of Amazing Champions with Low Ratings making the Recommendation pretty inaccurate, for example a 4 Star Phoenix has a Higher Rating than a 4 Star Ghost. (Not saying Phoenix is bad, just that there's no competition between her and Ghost)
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★

General rule of thumb, ignore the Recommended Ratings... There are Tons of Amazing Champions with Low Ratings making the Recommendation pretty inaccurate, for example a 4 Star Phoenix has a Higher Rating than a 4 Star Ghost. (Not saying Phoenix is bad, just that there's no competition between her and Ghost)
    Obviously Phoenix is better.
  • Options
    Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    The recommended levels are incorrect compared to other parts of the game. Act 5 and the monthly event quest are significantly easier than Modok's Island, but have higher recommended requirements. Not ok Kabam. If you want harder content for end game players, then create a level beyond Epic. Epic the last 3 months was MUCH easier. And suddenly you ramp up difficulty massively. Trying to get people to pay more $$ on units? Or push out people who want to just play for fun.