**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where is the gold from AQ?

I really want to know that where’s the gold which we get from exploring the AQ? And if it is being removed why there’s no prior notification? And if it really happened then its time to quit the game.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    This week is free. No resources back
  • Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
    We got gold back last week too. And every time during the free weeks we got gold back. But what happened this time?
  • PleasureDomePleasureDome Posts: 93
    Ya I am surprised there isn't more questions about this...that is a lot of gold to be out each week just to run AQ
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    I got gold and arena chips, I had the normal 3 sets of rewards
    To prove my point im attaching more screenshots of my in game mail.

• SimonMacauSimonMacau Posts: 9
    edited June 2020
    Same here... no conclusion rewards on M6! I assume there was some mistake ( bug?? ) @Kabam Miike ! Please check this!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    we usually run map 4 and 3, both of which were already free. We always got gold and battlechips
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I didn't get them either.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I didn’t get any gold either. We run map 6
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★

am i the only one that got them?
  • vmp1995vmp1995 Posts: 6
    I don't really know what to say. But it seems that kabam wants to continue to discourage players who are fighting for a place in the top 500 in aq. First this modok mission and its shameful prizes for cavaliers and now it removes the misery of gold that gives the M6. And don't give me this one because it's a free week. If nobody complains, they leave it forever.
    vmp1995 said:

I don't really know what to say. But it seems that kabam wants to continue to discourage players who are fighting for a place in the top 500 in aq. First this modok mission and its shameful prizes for cavaliers and now it removes the misery of gold that gives the M6. And don't give me this one because it's a free week. If nobody complains, they leave it forever.

Last AQ was also free and we received all the rewards!!
    I know that.

At first I thought it was a mistake but when checking in aq you can see that it was not. The kabam just decided to remove the gold from the M6. And this without warning anywhere. (correct me if I'm wrong)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Yep another unannounced change or best case a bug

Bug. Only a bug.
  • WNS1980WNS1980 Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike can you please provide some info on this.

Are you guys removing gold from AQ rewards?
  • Too many fires, they are out of extinguishers.
    None of the administrators is replying to this important post. Either they don’t care or they don’t know what to reply. Because if they intentionally removed the gold, then these people are going to lose a lot of players. If I post something violating the rules they’ll remove it in a minute with a private message but they’re not replying to any one of us. As @pseudosane said “ Too many fires, they are out of extinguishers” this is actually happening. Modok lab useless rewards are now updated after so much thrashing by the community. No tickets refund till now. No gold from aq etc etc.
    There goes the transparency they mencioned last few weeks!!
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    This *really* has the potential to become a huge problem for company/player relations. Please issue a communication asap. Thanks! We'd really like to take some information back to our alliances.
    And yes, if this was intentional. It's going to be bad. 😅 For multiple reasons. First being zero transparency, the second being the issue itself. Many people are still trying to reconcile the fact that their treasury was removed without prior warning. Add this on top of it and the message it sends is really bad. Hoping it was an error.
  • There goes the transparency they mencioned last few weeks!!

They are being transparent=they dont care.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can we get an update on this...it's 21k gold for 3 map6 battlegroups combined....