**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alpha Arena

I know this is part of the Gold Bug, but I have verified that the character arenas are now working fine after being locked out last night. The Alpha arena is still showing the "insufficient funds" error.

Kabam - can you confirm that the work around used for the champion arenas will be implemented for the Alpha arena as well? I started this arena prior to accidentally collecting the erogenous awards.

Thanks

Comments

• Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Still broken, I know its only 800,000 to get to an Alpha, but I have to work this weekend.

Update?
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    Same thing happening here also. Alpha arena still gives an error, but the other arenas work fine.

Kabam?
    Still have all the gold and Alpha is still not working. Can we please confirm when this will be fixed as the other arenas were?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Same here, locked out of the Aplha arena due to the gold bug.
    It has been all day and the champion arenas were fixed relatively quickly. Kabam - can you please fix it or at very least give us an update or work around as we have lost 24hrs already!
    This is crazy! How is this not fixed yet?
    Kabam - the Arena is almost over and its still not fixed and zero communication! I opened a ticket yesterday, but this lack of communication is shameful.

Since history will show that I always complete all milestones, I believe an Alpha is fair compensation.
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    Still broken. Hope it is fixed before the T4B arena!
    Update?.....
    Well, thanks a lot Kabam! 4 hours left in the Arena and still locked out, and I still have billions in gold.

Compensation must be given. I know its a weekend, but you fixed the champion arenas quickly...why not the Alpha arena? Big sale tomorrow for cash???
    3 hours now...

make this right
    Well, no use now, Alpha arena is 30min from ending.

How about restarting the Alpha arena after the messed up one ends so we can play alongside the cornucopia arenas?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf What is being done with us being locked out of the Alpha arena even though we paid the battle chips to play it? And lost the chance at a much-needed alpha catalyst. I already opened a ticket, but since this is affecting a lot of players, it needs to be addressed here.

Also is this going to affect the T4B arena?
    Update: my original ticket was closed with the same generic message that everyone who opened a ticket for this gold bug received.

I tried to reply, yet the case was closed.

I opened a 2nd ticket, and just received the EXACT same response even though my 2nd ticket had specifics about the spent battlechips and the lack of Alpha

I tried to reply, and again the case was closed..

Should I open a 3rd ticket or is it better to address this in social media?