**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thing Sp3 does no damage in Aq map7

This happened first in January, created a ticket kabam closed it and said it the bug would be fixed next update and refused to provide any compensation for wasted resources. I have used other options for this path till last week and still doing the same ****. Again kabam took days to respond and just said the same thing as in January and just closed my ticket. This is some bs.

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Which path? Or do you mean all paths? I sometimes bring Thing for map 7 but only use his L2 and so haven't experienced this.
  • Nemesis911Nemesis911 Posts: 16
    On can’t stop won’t stop path. Both sec1 and sec2
  • M00SEMANM00SEMAN Posts: 40

This happened first in January, created a ticket kabam closed it and said it the bug would be fixed next update and refused to provide any compensation for wasted resources. I have used other options for this path till last week and still doing the same ****. Again kabam took days to respond and just said the same thing as in January and just closed my ticket. This is some bs.

Lol you look like you have been playing long enough you should know better. Bug costing Kabam money emergency maintenance fixed that day. Bug making them money need... good luck getting it fixed.
  • Nemesis911Nemesis911 Posts: 16
    No kidding, but wait Corvus is bugged after 2 years and it’s saving potions instead of costing like this bug.

Kabam- emergency maintenance let’s fix corvus tonight. We are missing out on screwing the players over.

SMH