**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 96 ★★
    KABAM WHAT DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND? You need to make new content for endgame players NOW. Like Last year would have been better. I’m so bored day in and day out and everything you come out with has awful rewards that literally don’t matter one bit. Where is a cavalier difficulty? Yall should HAVE BEEN put that out. Like what are yall doing up there at kabam hq? Just another little fyi, just 100% act6 and didn’t get anything i could use from rewards. Have plenty of champs i would r3 in every class but skill and tech, any guess what t5cc’s i got from act6 and abyss..? Thanks for not making the rewards a selector like the one you gave out for gifting event. Really appreciate that. Showing me how much yall care about the player is really making me want to stick around and keep spending.. 😐
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Let's not turn this thread into one where we share our bad six star pulls unless you are offering constructive criticism and help with the photo.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I mean we've pretty much done our part. We just need to wait for Kabam. No point in reiterating our grievances multiple times.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

I mean we've pretty much done our part. We just need to wait for Kabam. No point in reiterating our grievances multiple times.

I'm still making lists once a week. I don't want any excuse for why their plan doesn't offer changes in the game that has been requested with the most frequency. Especially the ones that I bring up that can be done right away like removing Mastery costs or 30 min AQ timers.
    You realize not all things on said list will be changed, right?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Let's not turn this thread into one where we share our bad six star pulls unless you are offering constructive criticism and help with the photo.

Fair enough: the inclusion in the 6* pool of champs that are practically worthless in content beyond Act 4 is one of many things wrong with this game. Underscoring the message of my original post, the game has ready access to an abundance of ideas and suggestions here and in other online media, but somehow manages to either disregard them or implement them in the least enjoyable way possible.

I thought I would try a visual approach earlier today since the verbal one has elicited almost no response whatsoever from the team.

Better?

Dr. Zola
    Yes, sorry I just don't want this thread to get derailed.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    It is utterly rediculous to ask for awakening gems and signature stones! What you should be asking for is more opportunities to open higher tier champion crystals. I have no desire to raise champs with 200 signatures 1 signature stone at a time! The very idea of that was rediculous when i warned that would be our only option if the community didn't stop demanding that all the 5 stars be dumped into the basic five crystals 4 years ago!
    I have also said over and over that when you start demanding stuff from kabam that you just might get it and regret it! Because when they give one thing they take another away! Duping the 5s all at once took away our chances of duping.
    The MODOK store is a good example! There is a 5 star awakening crystal, there are not any 5 star shards or 6 star shards. They giveth and taketh away!
    I would rather have more chances to dupe a 5 or a 6 up 20 signatures than to baby them along a signature stone at time.
    Any more i feel like i am THE WATCHER. I cannot effect things...only warn you!
    Consider yourselves warned!
    Savage said:

The clock is ticking... poor rewards from this monthly EQ, lack of communication from Kabam, solo crystal shards still being rewarded, flow being as big of a problem as ever, delaying of Variant 5, signature paywall at large...

It's about time to release the full Roadmap Kabam. People are losing faith, even leaving because they aren't satisfied with your game. We need more bang for our buck.

You should know our main issues by now:

•Lack of Grindable Signature Stones

•RNG shafting players after beating hard content

•Flow Wars sucking up player's resourceses and dollars

•6.2 champion preventing people from getting act 6 done

•Outdated Alliance Event and Solo Event Rewards

•Gold and ISO shortage becoming a hinderance to champion progression

•Incursions being too 5* focused and without 6* rewards. (Difficulty does not justify the rewards)

•Nodes in Endgame Content preventing players from using a wide roster and instead a limited pool of top tier champs

•No Real value of being Cavalier

1. Completely agree.
    2. Slightly agree
    3. Yes.
    4. Okay, now the 6.2 champion should stay, and it really shouldn't be toned down in terms of its mechanics. Of course some of the linked nodes should be taken away, mainly NR and Spite, but I feel that the Champion should act as a gate, keeping the less skilled players out of 6.3 and 6.4.
    5. Yes.
    6. Definitely.
    7. Eh.
    8. If nodes and fights weren't niche, Kabam wouldn't have any reason to create new champs. Think about it. If every fight was like the Grandmaster, there would be no need for new champs with new mechanics, because every fight could just be done with any character. It gets boring after a while.
    9. Hey, better compensation, amirite?
    edited June 2020
    Rap said:

It is utterly rediculous to ask for awakening gems and signature stones! What you should be asking for is more opportunities to open higher tier champion crystals. I have no desire to raise champs with 200 signatures 1 signature stone at a time! The very idea of that was rediculous when i warned that would be our only option if the community didn't stop demanding that all the 5 stars be dumped into the basic five crystals 4 years ago!
    I have also said over and over that when you start demanding stuff from kabam that you just might get it and regret it! Because when they give one thing they take another away! Duping the 5s all at once took away our chances of duping.
    The MODOK store is a good example! There is a 5 star awakening crystal, there are not any 5 star shards or 6 star shards. They giveth and taketh away!
    I would rather have more chances to dupe a 5 or a 6 up 20 signatures than to baby them along a signature stone at time.
    Any more i feel like i am THE WATCHER. I cannot effect things...only warn you!
    Consider yourselves warned!

The reason these things happen is that people aren't specific.

They say things like "Kabam needs to change".

Gurl, in what way?

I agree, you're going to regret it when you give vague directions for Kabam. You're giving them enough leeway to take your directions and then twist them.

I say this all the time regarding wishlist threads, namely the character ones. You've seen the Character Wishlist Thread. You know the people who just comment a list of characters that they want to see in the game and nothing else, while others list out their possible mechanics and specifics about those characters. If you just vaguely tell Kabam what you want, you really can't be angry at anyone else but yourself when they whip out a dud like Nova. Yeah, you said you wanted the champion, but you never went in detail about how you wanted the champion to work.

It's the same with this feedback thread. You want to be as specific as possible. If you want solutions to your problems, propose them. Be specific. Being vague will be the death of our efforts.

Thank you. Rant over.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And i got a disagree? Really?? So somewhere out there is a summoner who would rather pass on a possible 20 signature levels, 24 iso, gold! (Which i do not need but many of you seem to!) For a few extra single levels out of 200 which provide no extra materials for growth? No gold for the bank? Wow...color me amazed at the short sighteness! Oh wait! I know why! You get plenty of them through your alliance and they won't dupe??? Just as i warned??? So you will settle for hand feeding your Doom on signature one at a time? I cannot decide who is more responsible for this debacle! KABAM or us!
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    My wishlist
    First and foremost, raise the level 60 cap, seriously it's been there how many years now??

Start selling 60% revives for solo content, you can buy them for alliance.

Even if he is only a boss, please give us Apocalypse 🙏
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

I'm still making lists once a week. I don't want any excuse for why their plan doesn't offer changes in the game that has been requested with the most frequency. Especially the ones that I bring up that can be done right away like removing Mastery costs or 30 min AQ timers.
    Absolutely but the point of the list is to make sure my requests are on the table. Not saying anything at all would remove my ammunition to complain about the state of the game. Unlike you who just bow downs to whatever Kabam does with your legendary track record.
    Your ammunition to complain about the state of the game? Did I read that right?
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Absolutely but the point of the list is to make sure my requests are on the table. Not saying anything at all would remove my ammunition to complain about the state of the game. Unlike you who just bow downs to whatever Kabam does with your legendary track record.
    Your ammunition to complain about the state of the game? Did I read that right?
    You read right. I'm not taking back anything I said. Now if Kabam changes things for the better I will be on the forums thankign them for listening.

For goodness sake can we please update greater than and less than solo crystals or remove it completely. They're the most outdated part of the game. If I get another 40 or 50% level boost that I haven't needed for at least 4 years I don't know how I'm going to not throw my phone at the wall.
  • "Beginning of June"=Before Mid june= before Jun15th. Roadmap will be on June14th, calling it.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★

Went back looking for info on old threads and found this.

How has it changed?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/136578/#Comment_136578

Back then he was acknowledged.

I'm sure they are working hard behind the scenes but not even having acknowledgment we are being heard is very disheartening.
    Interesting to see @Jank39 is still here by and large - last posted in Dec 2019. I wonder what his take is on the state of the game now?
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237

Who cares he’s just 1 player.. Now that’s he’s leaving are all his fan boys gonna quit too? Oh no! Please guys stay!

The game will go on.

Never seen a more disliked post lmao.