**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Account start date

OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
Does anybody know any way that I can find out when I started playing mcoc.
I can't use game center because it is linked to another account

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Why do you need to know? Just curious. And I don't know how you can find out.
  • Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    Just message the Kabam team in game. They’ll email you a response. I did this a month ago and they confirmed how many days old I was in game. Helped me understand I was still in the intermediate bracket for arena grinding :)
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Honestly if they showed your account start date, I think it'd be handy because if you're recuiting players you know what their skill level might be around.
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    If you go into your achievements tab/app/whatever and look at when you got your first 1* or 2*, it should give you a fairly accurate date when you started.

Alternatively, you could try contacting support to get your exact date of starting.

Originally posted 13th of November.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Why do you need to know? Just curious. And I don't know how you can find out.

Honestly, just curious !

Thanks everybody! I will email Kabam.
    I can't use the achievements method because my first 1* or 2* was with my small account way before my actual account.
  • lpr10lpr10 Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    I didn't signed in my google play acc nor into email account, I just created a simple kabam I'd ending from k.m.com this email is inappropriate.
    So i want to change my kabam email as I don't know the account creation date.Kabam team is still asking for account creation date but I don't know then what should I do ? I'm helpless plz help me kabam 😭
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

lpr10 said:

I didn't signed in my google play acc nor into email account, I just created a simple kabam I'd ending from k.m.com this email is inappropriate.
    So i want to change my kabam email as I don't know the account creation date.Kabam team is still asking for account creation date but I don't know then what should I do ? I'm helpless plz help me kabam 😭

Don’t revive a 3 flippen old thread why would you do that?
    In the faqs, it says to not create duplicate threads. This has always confused me because I have had a mod close a thread saying it's a duplicate and use the search bar. I've also had a mod say to not reopen older threads. If kabam doesn't want older threads opened they should close them after a certain amount of time. Are ppl supposed to post in older threads like the forum faqs state or are they supposed to create a new thread on the same topic? Since different mods say different things it just leads to ppl that are trying to follow the rules not knowing what to do. The faqs page needs to be updated with the rules so ppl know what they can and can't post without threads being taken down without an explanation.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

lpr10 said:

Don’t revive a 3 flippen old thread why would you do that?
    In the faqs, it says to not create duplicate threads. This has always confused me because I have had a mod close a thread saying it's a duplicate and use the search bar. I've also had a mod say to not reopen older threads. If kabam doesn't want older threads opened they should close them after a certain amount of time. Are ppl supposed to post in older threads like the forum faqs state or are they supposed to create a new thread on the same topic? Since different mods say different things it just leads to ppl that are trying to follow the rules not knowing what to do. The faqs page needs to be updated with the rules so ppl know what they can and can't post without threads being taken down without an explanation.
    I observe this.

If it is current topic, better to have one rather than multiple threads but deciding which one is the first is probably a mods decision.

In this case, the OP probably had their situation resolved long ago, since it is an old thread.
    If someone has same issue now, should open a new thread.

Will be good for mod to chime in.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If you have an iPhone you can see when you first downloaded the game from your purchase history. Don't know how to do it with Android.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    lpr10 said:

Jesus man this thread is rotten man you should have left this thing to die!
  • So, it's debatable when you should choose to post a comment in an existing thread over creating a new discussion.

Generally speaking, I would advise using the Search function to find another thread about the same topic and checking if the last comment was posted within the last 6 months, for example. If it's been longer than six months since the thread was last active, I wouldn't recommend reviving it unless it's an important issue which has remained unresolved.

However, if you were to create a new discussion and there's already an existing one where the last comment was only posted a few months ago, I would consider that to be a duplicate thread that should be closed.

There's really no right or wrong answer here and everyone's idea of how long a thread can be inactive for before the next comment is considered necro-posting is different. As far as I'm aware, there is no set timeframe for when something is considered to be a necro-post. Some believe it should be 2 weeks of inactivity in the thread, others may feel it should be 1 or 2 years.

I can confirm that in these Forums, it's really at the Moderator's discretion. In this instance, the thread was created way back in 2017 and we're now in 2020. The last activity in this thread was almost 3 years ago so I feel a new discussion should have been created instead of reviving this one.

With that being said and before I go ahead and close this thread, I'd like to take a moment to address @lpr10's concerns.

Unfortunately, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with any account-specific issues or the account verification process. I understand it can be frustrating when you're unable to provide the information needed to verify your ownership of an account. However, if you have any questions or concerns about this, I recommend continuing to work with our Support Team.
This discussion has been closed.