**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doctor Modoks Class Event Bug

Today the Singel Event starts, where using Tech - Champs should give some Points for getting Gold - Coins at different Milestones. The Event doesn´t work. I can fight where ever I want, with every Champ i want, i get no Points. I used all my (poor) Tech - Champs to enter the Modok - Island, it costs me 600 Units to get past and at the End - no Ponts. Fighting in the normal Event, no Points. I have no Chance to get to Milestones and get the Gold - Coins. Some other Member of my Alli have the same Problem, we all use Ipads Pro. May this ist the reason. Please fix it soon, i need the Gold - Coins and it ist very unfair if a few Players don´t get them and all the others spend Gold - Coins to buy Items in the Hotel - Shop

Comments

• TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    Kabam's gonna fix it in a day or two i think
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Take a good look at the event. you might see why your tech champs dont give any points
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    First day was Science right? Or is it different for everyone?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I thought it was science... It says science on my screen, and I'm using an ipad!!!
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    Yes, it is Science, Sorry. I wrote it wrong.