**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Casting android screen to PC

I was wondering whether it is against rules to use an app to mirror the android screen to a PC? I am planning to use scrpy on a linux system. Normally, I thought that it should not be a problem as it only mirrors the screen. But, now I realized that I can also control my phone via my PC.

If this app is illegal, how do YouTubers cast their screen onto PC?

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    The you tubers use OBS, Xsplit, twitch and other type of streaming PC programs while also having Elgato capture card with an adapter that connect to your phone to mirror it to the streaming screen, alternative download Airserver to make your phone screen share to it and airserver will mirror it to the streaming platform.
  • kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36
    Daddrieda said:

The you tubers use OBS, Xsplit, twitch and other type of streaming PC programs while also having Elgato capture card with an adapter that connect to your phone to mirror it to the streaming screen, alternative download Airserver to make your phone screen share to it and airserver will mirror it to the streaming platform.

Thanks, I will look into those tools.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Around august 2018 i accidently casted my android on my tv i dont know how