**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Modok lab uncollected player opinion

2»

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

ItsDamien said:

PI means nothing. If you only needed the recommended PI level to do anything, then no one would have done RoL LoL or AoL.

Just because something "Generally happens" doesn't make it equivalent all the time. Epic difficulty is a sliding scale, not a fixed point of progression. Again, that's why it's not called Uncollected. There's no mention anywhere that it is suitable for Uncollected or lower. So I'll reiterate. Uncollected difficulty does not mean Epic difficulty. Epic difficulty does not mean Uncollected difficulty. Those two things are not, have not, and will not be mutually exclusive in any manner.

Value of PI means nothing to me too, and I can complete most content for "X PI" with lower teams. I provided that argument because that numbers were wroten by Kabam, so they are saying "THIS TWO PIECES OF CONTENT ARE AT THE SAME DIFFICULTY". Otherwise, what's the point of those numbers?

Saying 9.999.999 for ROL they meant that it is very hard, not that u should bring 2 million rating champs. And when I read 28k on uncollected and 28k on epic, I think that they are on the same difficulty level.

So it's your own assumptions that got your expectations screwed up. Kabam has never said that two pieces of content with the same PI is the same difficulty level.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I take the recommended PI rating with a pinch of salt.

The fights are more difficult because of the buffs on the nodes. Which can be changed or deleted, at a cost. That is the whole point of the event in my opinion. Which is fine, if people want to spend to complete then it's up to them. But the rewards on offer in the Modok store is what sucks.
  • Options
    JoedartJoedart Posts: 41
    Yes it’s a harder side event for sure.... glad I have a r4 VTD for the tech path. Had to use a few revives against the monkey flipping the butterfly blade but hopefully won’t need to after a few more passes.