**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Practice? We Talkin Bout Practice

ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I'm talking with my alliance, and everyone is not as skilled as other players. I was thinking it would be awesome to have a practice mode against any champ on game. Also, you can customize that champion with any node known in game, so you can... GET GUD!!

Do yall think it should be a practice mode, instead of having to beat up Winter Soldier without node customization?

Practice? We Talkin Bout Practice 221 votes

LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO
91%
2StarKingJuan3sCharbelCirnesjdrum663luffy_91Alex13369PGUNZ4694thanks4playingFoxhero007nameplasDarkrider05YoMovesLvernon15Mqc19NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEAb_SamadRacs0NojokejaymShin0323flygamer 202 votes
LMFAO, πŸ˜‚ nope!
8%
TheJalliRaganatorPrimmer79Anonymous346CassyReferenceGrootman1294Torah13Wozzy101DeadPooopArsozMaratoxGOTGChewie420MarkΓΈAziz5253CrcrcrcDarksniper240Schnoodle 19 votes
Β«1

Comments

• Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO
    absolutely also I want for objectives after act 3 completion
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO
    As well different levels of AI aggression
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91 β˜…
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO

As well different levels of AI aggression

What champions do you have?
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 β˜…β˜…
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO
    I should also be able to try out Hyperion with this if I don’t have him. This is our sandbox mode that we have wanted for a while. I want to play a 5/65 Nova to see the numbers, I can.
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195 β˜…
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO
    I have said this for so long I totally agree with you right now basically "practice" is fighting rol winter soldier over and over
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 β˜…β˜…
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO
    I agree, also tests on different nodes would be really nice
  • BenLBenL Posts: 4 β˜…
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO
    Thanks for the link. I started a similar discussion but it was closed to keep all comments condensed to one thread. Makes sense to me.
    Hopefully they listen.
  • BenLBenL Posts: 4 β˜…
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO
    This was a comment someone left in my previous thread and I think it’s a great suggestion.

β€œWhere we can select champ and nodes like biohazard bane mechochem do you bleed....etc... And also practice with non opened champ with any stars so we can see the features and understand the skills of champs after all we have punching bag in game rol winter Soldier but traning section would be a good idea for practice where we can select the dificulty Lev champ opponents and nodes to practice....in this way we can also have some practice with New champs too”
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO
    Yes for real!! A sandbox mode with all champs and nodes would be amazing!! Also being able to use champs you don’t even have in this mode would be amazing. Honestly this would be the best mode in the game lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO

I've been asking for this for months now, one of the reasons i quit recently was because of the lack of practice and these nodes just popping up and the solution is always just "use quake" LOL
    If we could have a practice mode, I'm sure that we could find better solutions to tough nodes

oh. I quit? I didn't know that. Last time I checked, I still played
    I was about to say
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO

I've been asking for this for months now, one of the reasons i quit recently was because of the lack of practice and these nodes just popping up and the solution is always just "use quake" LOL
    If we could have a practice mode, I'm sure that we could find better solutions to tough nodes

oh. I quit? I didn't know that. Last time I checked, I still played
    I was about to say
    I'm pretty sure I've tried to quit around 500 times
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO
    Practice mode would be so sick!!!! It would let you experiment with a lot more characters to see if you like them and it would make practicing for stuff like 6.2 champion and grandmaster sooooooo much easier... also it would just be really fun to throw massacre sp2 into a power sheild invade opponents block
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171 β˜…
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO
    Great, so that i have a chance with fighting doom in AQ. I suck as evading his sp.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    how did this get revived twice
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO
    The idea of using no energy, choosing types of AI, nodes, special attacks, abilities and stats of the enemy would allow for so many possibilities for practice. Having an aggressive AI with such high attack would help so much with intercepting as you have that daunting feeling of partying one and being KO’d, or opting for a defensive AI to help practice for champs like mordo.
    It’s also good to test unique champion interactions to find different ways to play them or a more effective way to use them. Love the idea. Node combinations also allow practice of nodes from AQ and story content, so that helps a lot.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2020
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO
    This thread has been made many times, I think more than 10 times. But usually it is turned down by saying it's in working progress. I would love to see that but adding one extra feature we should be able to increase opponents health and attack rating as much as we want.

For example if i want to practice against opponents having same health as Abyss or labrynth or Realm or Act 6 or AQ whatever we want to practice against.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOO
    What if we all got the new Beta server in which we could all rank up the champs that we want? That would be epic. A lot to ask for I know but it would be pretty darn awesome
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wasn’t a practice mode discussed in the dev diary’s? If so why revive a thread asking for one.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    LMFAO, πŸ˜‚ nope!
    Just for the lulz