**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can Uncollected Players get the 1000 5 star shards added to the Hotel MODOK shop?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I for one highly appreciate Kabam's positive response to the criticism about the Hotel MODOK shop rewards and the rewards are looking a lot better than they did before, but I feel as if adding 5 star shards to the shop for Uncollected players as well would be great because the only other shards available in the shop are 4 star shards, and as you all know, those can't be used in Act 6 and beyond, so that leaves us with 5 star shards. Is it possible to add 5 star shards for Uncollected players as well? It would be awesome.

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Keep the comments and conversation on the announcement thread, to avoid flooding the forums

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/201004/welcome-to-the-island-of-doctor-m-o-d-o-k#latest
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

YES!!!! This would make the event actually worth the effort

It’s going to take WAY more for this event to be worth it.
    Adding 5 star shards for Uncollected players will make it worth it in my opinion.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    I'm cavalier and I'm only seeing 4 star shards in the store. What are y'all talking about?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

I'm cavalier and I'm only seeing 4 star shards in the store. What are y'all talking about?

read the announcement on the main thread for this event
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Keep the comments and conversation on the announcement thread, to avoid flooding the forums

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/201004/welcome-to-the-island-of-doctor-m-o-d-o-k#latest

Do you think you're a mod? You've been posting similar messages in many posts.

Maybe Guardians could be given rights to merge threads.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    I see now
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

UC should get some 5* shards, doesn't have to be the same as cavalier, but definitely some.
    Kinda their job, but ok.
    To op, yes I think the shop needs more shards
    edited June 2020
    @Kabam Miike What if you make it 500 5 star shards for 20 gold coins for Uncollected players? That way we get what we want, but the reward isn't as good as the 1000 5 star shards that Cavalier players get. Please consider this.

UC Players: Woo can't wait to open a 4 Stars from this Side Event to use on Act 6 Oh Wait...

Exactly. It's pathetic that we get 4 star shards but in Act 6, we can't even use them!
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

UC should get some 5* shards, doesn't have to be the same as cavalier, but definitely some.
    yes he is being annoying af
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

UC Players: Woo can't wait to open a 4 Stars from this Side Event to use on Act 6 Oh Wait...

Exactly. It's pathetic that we get 4 star shards but in Act 6, we can't even use them!
    UC players should be getting 5* shards, and cavalier should get 6* shards. Not providing these just slows the progression and turn off the player base. Give these players the needed resources to progress, doesn't mean reward a ton of shards, just reward the appropriate shards!
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    i am elder's bane so i should get better stuff than cavaliers but i wont right , so uncollected players should get those5* crystals
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

i am elder's bane so i should get better stuff than cavaliers but i wont right , so uncollected players should get those5* crystals

???

Elder's Bane does not equate to Cavalier in the slightest.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would love some 5* shards.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    No because apparently 5* shards are still viewed as endgame rewards.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    To the people complaining about not being able to use the 4 stars. if you are only uncollected you still have a lot of worth from your 4 stars. They are actually very well capable of exploring act 5.

Adding 5 star shards for cavalier is logical, because they really can`t use any of the other shards.
    I`m on 6.3 right now, so not really super high endgame or anything, but I still upgrade 4 stars. There are a lot of other things to do where they can still shine.
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Webby72 said:

To the people complaining about not being able to use the 4 stars. if you are only uncollected you still have a lot of worth from your 4 stars.

I would be inclined to agree with you here if it weren’t for the case that if someone has completed act 5, and want to try act 6, they are still uncollected. If someone’s explored act 5 but haven’t got good enough 5* for act 6, they’re still uncollected. If someone’s got all the way to 6.1.5 but don’t have an answer to crossbones, they’re still uncollected.

Your argument doesn’t hold much merit when considering quite how many players are waiting on decent 5* pulls to manage a run at cavalier.4* are still very useful for most of the game, but if someone has a developed 4* roster then they don’t want more 4*, they want a 5* that they feel is good enough for them to try to get cavalier or further.
    For this exact reason, I had posted that there should be a progression point between UC and Cav when I completed Act 5. Simply because they hardgated the content in terms of 5* requirements.
  • LekehofarmaLekehofarma Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    WTF 15x 1k 5 star shards for cavalier ( only for 20gc ) and 1x 4star hero for uncoll . I will not spend my money again.
    Thx Kabam