**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• GiBRaSGiBRaS Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: GiBRaS

Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Device Operating System: ANDROID 10

Cellular or WiFi: both

Game Version Installed: 27.0.0

Game Mode: all modes. Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.

Description of the Issue: The red symbol starts to blinking and the game disconnected, this happens in any game mode, or in any situation. It is impossible to do AW / AQ under these conditions.
  • GiBRaSGiBRaS Posts: 8
    edited June 2020

New update, same problem.

In-Game Name: GiBRaS

Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Game Version Installed: 27.0.1

Game Mode: all modes. Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.

Description of the Issue: The red symbol starts to blinking and the game disconnected, this happens in any game mode, or in any situation. It is impossible to do AW / AQ under these conditions.
  • ParasoidParasoid Posts: 3
    Today I've been playing Island of Dr. M.O.D.O.K daily quest selecting Epic difficulty (last one displaying 6* shards). I've chosen science class path and was fighting last node having Void as opponent. It had 5 random buffs, I don't remember the exact names for those so please help
    1. Long distance relationship inflicting stackable weakness debuffs while close to defender
    2. ....?, Touch Shy or something like that
    3. All power lock, heal block and fate seal debuffs are shared with attacker for 10sec and attacker have same debuffs at start of fight for 20sec
    4. Attack/health boost
    5. Third special attack is available
    During fight my champs just got degenrated without any reason and I'm not running any suicide masteries.
    I've been trying to attach screen recording video to this post but I couldn't so only screen shots..please help

• Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    @Parasoid ...theres a reason! its void´s sig ability where every debuff on you he inflicts damage over time...just read his description. cant see any bugs
  • MAJEAKMAJEAK Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos It was the first time on April 3rd that the A70 Android 10 issue was published. Can you please give us some feedback regarding this issue? Don't tell us to revert to Android 9, this is not a practical way to fix the game.

Are you able to replicate the bug? (Tips you have to fight in longer fights for this issue to happen, like boss fights in AW/AQ or any end game content)

Have you made this one of your priority? I believe not only A70 users have this issue.

Should we expect a fix anytime soon?

After 2 months of awful gaming experience you have to response to your player base.

Thanks,
  • DC_1DC_1 Posts: 16
    NameIn-Game Name: THE SWEEPER
    Device and Model: Galaxy A20
    Device Operating System: ANDROID 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: BOTH
    Game Version Installed: Latest update, yesterday before 4pm eastern time.
    Game Mode: new Modok Quest.
    It crashed 3 times on very first fight. My cell said it's the Game App. All 3 fights lose half life. In Epic. Thank you for helping.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    In-game name: Agent_Jo
    Device: Gionee K3
    Android version: Android 9
    Wifi: Yes
    Game version: 27.1.0
    Description: Getting some major lag inside fights. Happens when they're running in, makes it hard to parry, then it goes away. Another lag spike comes around at regular intervals of time, about every 15 seconds and lasts for about 3 seconds or so. Might not sound so major, but just try quaking with that kinda lag! Making me lose my champs. Go for a special evade then you can't dex because of lag, can't use wasp playstyle cuz of that lag, can't intercept when it appears. So many limitations because of that annoying lag! Please Kabam, fix it! Why does it have to be every fight anyway, and why does it have to be so damn regular?! War, AQ, arena, it appears everywhere. Other than that, the game's working fine! 😁
  • ParasoidParasoid Posts: 3
    edited June 2020

@Parasoid ...theres a reason! its void´s sig ability where every debuff on you he inflicts damage over time...just read his description. cant see any bugs

It's not in his sig ability though, but yes I can confirm that you are right. Thanks
  • JuanManJuanMan Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos It was the first time on April 3rd that the A70 Android 10 issue was published. Can you please give us some feedback regarding this issue? Don't tell us to revert to Android 9, this is not a practical way to fix the game.

Are you able to replicate the bug? (Tips you have to fight in longer fights for this issue to happen, like boss fights in AW/AQ or any end game content)

Have you made this one of your priority? I believe not only A70 users have this issue.

Should we expect a fix anytime soon?

After 2 months of awful gaming experience you have to response to your player base.

Thanks,

• MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Issue: Game is being very unresponsive, mainly when trying to dash back. I swiped repeatedly and my champs just stood where they were. Caused me to fail two Modok labs.
    Device: Huawei p20 lite
    Game version 27.1
    Android
    In game name: Meebleton
  • e_mace_mac Posts: 102
    NameIn-Game Name: khal25ed
    Device and Model: motog7plus & LG Aristo 2
    Device Operating System: Android 10 & Android 8 (respectively)
    Cellular or WiFi: Both on moto, wifi only on LG
    Game Version Installed: Latest update 27.2
    Game Mode: Doctor MODOK quest

I have been experiencing unresponsive controls on both phones I use to play the game. This is a recurring issue that has never been fixed. However, it's happening like crazy on the new MODOK quest. Very often I can't block, can't evade, can't attack, controls simply don't respond. It is impossible to play. Checked on both phones to see if the problem was with the phone, but it's the same on both. Wasted 2 sample collectors and didn't even get to finish the quests as I gave up on them for not wanting to spend too many resources.
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 185 ★★★
    Hi @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit Em is on her Samsung A9 and since update cant actually get into the game full stop. Optimisation for this device is ideal aswell as many other Samsung devices as mentioned above are not having a very good experience. Also looks like this has been happening for months.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Look into this, thank you. kissy kiss kiss.
  • TrancerTrancer Posts: 8
    In-game name: Trancer66
    Device and model: Google pixel3a, samsung tab s3
    Device OS : Android 10
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game version installed: 27.1
    Game mode: Story Quest
    Description: Ever since the game was updated 2 days ago - it has been crashing during story fight starts. Not freezing - actually exiting out to home screen. Only happens during story quests - aw, aq duel etc are all fine.
    6.1.6 story - buffed up path. Happened once with red hulk vs spidernan - assumed a fault with phone and rebooted/cleared data cache. Now it's happening continuously on the symbiote supreme fight. Start fight with hyperion - before first contact - the game pauses and closes itself down and I'm thrown back out to android home screen.
    Restart mcoc - start fight - game exits.
    Restart mcoc - spend units on healing due to penalty - start fight - game exits.
    Repeated this a few times and then every so often to see if a patch had been released.
    Sacrificed another champ to test and the game didn't exit. It's only with hyperion where this fault happens. But he's the only champ that can get thru this. I'm now stuck and can no longer progress with the story. I could exit out of story but would not like to lose what I've gained so far.
    Tried updating and using another device - exact same issue.

Logged this with fault id: 05499417 as well.
    Thanks.
  • IGN-devlim3. Since this last update I can hardly get into the game let alone play it. This is a problem that's been driving people insane with no update on what's going on. People have invested a lot of time effort money for you to not even give an update. I've had to spend more this past two months because of always having to fight aq fights three times with no health. If your still looking into it why not reassure us that you are. It only takes 1 minute to write we are still looking into it and sorry for the inconvenience its proving to be harder then first thought at least then weve been UPDATED!
  • MagelanioMagelanio Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Magelanio
    Device and Model: Huawei P30 pro
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.0
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Missing option to advance
    in next room in incursions.
  • Frodo_livesFrodo_lives Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Frodo_Lives

Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S10 +

Game Version Installed: 27.0.1

Description of the Issue: One to two-second lag whenever I click on any link and also when I'm about to enter into a fight. It's driving me crazy....
  • DaiShan123DaiShan123 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: apo125
    Device and Model: Huawei mate 10 Pro
    Device Operating System: 9.1
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 27.1.0
    Game Mode: Event Quests
    Description of the Issue: While being on a fight the game crashes and then I have to restart the fight. This happened three times in a row.
  • In-Game Name: triggertony
    Device and Model: Umidigi X
    Device Operating System: 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: Event Quests so far
    Description of the Issue: 7 times today my game has crashed during a fight, I'm currently stuck at tigra on uncollected as the game crashes within the 1st 3 seconds of the fight.
  • For those who were experiencing issues with Android 10 on the Samsung A70, we've continued to look into this but haven't found anything on our end that could lead to the issues that were being reported. We hadn't made any changes around that time that would specifically impact those devices that had begun experiencing the issues. Based on our investigation, players still experiencing the issue may need to reach out to Samsung or may try changing to a different version of the Android OS as a workaround.
  • NASTYNOXXXNASTYNOXXX Posts: 8
    @Kabam Zibiit ok so please let us know about this same issue affecting literally every other device mentioned in this thread it goes much further than the A70 there are countless different devices mentioned here
  • ŁØRD_ÅRÅŅÅŁØRD_ÅRÅŅÅ Posts: 38

For those who were experiencing issues with Android 10 on the Samsung A70, we've continued to look into this but haven't found anything on our end that could lead to the issues that were being reported. We hadn't made any changes around that time that would specifically impact those devices that had begun experiencing the issues. Based on our investigation, players still experiencing the issue may need to reach out to Samsung or may try changing to a different version of the Android OS as a workaround.

So we need to get a different phone... what about all the resources lost to people who were affected
  • MAJEAKMAJEAK Posts: 10

For those who were experiencing issues with Android 10 on the Samsung A70, we've continued to look into this but haven't found anything on our end that could lead to the issues that were being reported. We hadn't made any changes around that time that would specifically impact those devices that had begun experiencing the issues. Based on our investigation, players still experiencing the issue may need to reach out to Samsung or may try changing to a different version of the Android OS as a workaround.

Are you able to replicate the issue?
    Are you trying to adjust the game so everybody can play it? Also it is not only the A70, several models are affected and they are not all samsungs.
  • noldnold Posts: 30

Wow, that's the kind of response that would get my support team fired. Fix your netcode, it is broken.
  • DyxyeDyxye Posts: 4
    Buenas tarde junte un cristal y no lo pude abrir
    Como le hago ya hasta desapareció

• ŁØRD_ÅRÅŅÅŁØRD_ÅRÅŅÅ Posts: 38
    Device galaxy s9+
    All updated system and game

Here in AW just happened to me yet again at the start of the fight. The match screen shows up, and just as you get to start, it crashes. Yesterday happened multiple times inside Variant 2, as well as the new UC EQ. Today it happened only this once in AW. but that is a death

• suplex_1suplex_1 Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    In-Game Name: suplex~1
    Device and Model: HUAWEI MATE 30 PRO

Device Operating System: 10.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both.
    Wifi - maxis broadband
    Cellular - celcom

Game Mode: Event Quests

Description of the Issue:
    1) Fights in Arena and lost my win streak it shows network issue. Champions automatically lost.

2) Problem started yesterday till now, app crash in the mid of fights in event quests. Restarted game, restarted phone same result over and over again. Each time it crashed, champions health damaged automatically.

Please fix this tq