**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Since everyone is making challenges...

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
...I’m going to make one of my own. I highly doubt some of you will be able to do this based on the content of the forums.

The Challenge: Don't complain about anything on forums for an entire day. No “crystal pulls are rigged”, “RNG isn’t really random”, “the modok side event is utter trash” etc, etc.

Be nice, and share compliments and things you like about the game. Just one day, that’s all I’m asking.

good luck, hope you succeed.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Shrimkins said:

Why are people always posting stupid stuff... oh welp, guess I lose already.

that was fast
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★

I am going to win anyways cuz i dont complain about stuff like the modok event because kabam won't do anything anyways they have one job which is to loot our wallets

They literally today changed something "in stuff like Modok event" based on complaints
  • SlayerKingSlayerKing Posts: 75
    Fenico said:

I am going to win anyways cuz i dont complain about stuff like the modok event because kabam won't do anything anyways they have one job which is to loot our wallets

They literally today changed something "in stuff like Modok event" based on complaints
    What’s stuff like modok event?
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

...I’m going to make one of my own. I highly doubt some of you will be able to do this based on the content of the forums.

The Challenge: Don't complain about anything on forums for an entire day. No “crystal pulls are rigged”, “RNG isn’t really random”, “the modok side event is utter trash” etc, etc.

Be nice, and share compliments and things you like about the game. Just one day, that’s all I’m asking.

that would be against this month's forum theme

that would be against this month's forum theme
    i like to be different
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I don't think I complain that much, but maybe i do. idk
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I complain when needed, Janane. For example, this side-event sucks. It sucks hard.
    Etjama said:

I complain when needed, Janane. For example, this side-event sucks. It sucks hard.

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

• RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    This forum challenge needs buffed with better rewards for the enormous difficulty...
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    When are updated modok lab rewards coming out... wait crud