**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Original HULK has 3 Synergy Bonuses - Should he have more?

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
He has bonuses with Abom and Thor. Those totally make sense to me. Friends with Hawkeye for the third one. But should he have Synergies with Black Widow? Hulkbuster? Others?

Just thought that only 3 bonuses might be below "the average number" of what Champs have.

Thanks.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    3 synergies for a 3-star champion is a really common number, specially for an old champion like Hulk
  • 3 synergies for a 3-star champion is a really common number, specially for an old champion like Hulk

he didnt specify 3 star. Even the 6 star has only 3..... dunno where you got 3star from. Interesting assumption.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    yeah I was looking at my 5* when I decided to comment / get opinions.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    My bad, I misinterpretated it.
    But he is anold champion than came before someone like Black Widow or Hulkbuster. Other champions have synergies and unique synergies with him, but I don't think his own synergies will change unless he is re-worked
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Champions like yondu have no unique synergy, #justiceformarypoppins
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Lvernon15 My 5* Yondu has synergies with Rocket, Ronan, Beast, NC and Starlord. So he has 5 compared to Hulks 3.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    But he has good synergies with she hulk and silver surfer...they don't make him a God but they are good synergies nonetheless and both surfer and she hulk are usable champs
    And another one with Thor rags which makes him indestructible for a few seconds when at 20% health...it can also come in handy in fights like the collector where u pop in a 20% revive and a couple small health potions and can go ham with that attack boost and indestructible
    They aren't his synergies though if that's what the OP intends to point out
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Magonus said:

@Lvernon15 My 5* Yondu has synergies with Rocket, Ronan, Beast, NC and Starlord. So he has 5 compared to Hulks 3.

I’m on about unique synergies, not the generic attack crit block boost ones