**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dexing Hit-Monkey's SP2

I don't have the video but I dexed his SP2 completely. It works like Winter Soldier's SP1. You have to dex when he pulls his gun out (3 times). Even though the bullets are sprayed, you need only dex once per round of bullets. His spray does not work like War Machine's SP1. I'll try to do it again and post the video in the comments below.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I did it as well it’s not hard
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I'm on the hit monkey quest but becuase of energy I haven't made it there yet.

So your saying that I must dex exacly when he pulls out the gun or starts shooting?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

wait till u hit uncollected tigra, sp1 and 2 are both unblockable and they span the entire map

I dont even know how I'm going to do that lol
  • Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62
    Unio77 said:

So your saying that I must dex exacly when he pulls out the gun or starts shooting?

If you know how to dex Winter Soldier's Sp1 gun shots, this is the same. If you don't know it, try practicing in ROL.
  • Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62
    Unio77 said:

Also, if you don't want to dex the sp2, try baiting out his sp1's. Much easier to dex.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

wait till u hit uncollected tigra, sp1 and 2 are both unblockable and they span the entire map

I beat her with wasp