**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    edited June 2020
    TyEdge said:

So 100,000 gold per cycle is being removed from AQ rewards without notice, but they want to pretend the maps are cheaper? Can someone show me a net side by side of cost and return?

Gonna tag @Kabam Miike since clearly he reads my posts. Maybe he can explain how this works with the tickets.

If your 100k gold per week from map rewards is correct,

Then the current gold cost (if buying tickets evenly split with gold, bc, and loyalty) is 11mil+100kx30= 14 mil gold per week.

I have no clue how much bc we got per week, but I'll list the current (approximate) and historical price for map7x5 here for future reference. It doesn't include total map rewards.

Old price not including map rewards: (20 mil gold, 2.5mil battlechips, and 1.5mil loyalty per week)

New price not including map rewards: (366576 gold×30= 10.997 mil gold, 48305bchipsx30=1.44915 mil bc , 37963 loyalty×30= 1.139mil loyalty per week)
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    That seems high. Are those map 7 numbers?
    edited June 2020
    TyEdge said:

That seems high. Are those map 7 numbers?

Yea I think so. Those are all numbers pulled from Kabam's post about map 7 AQ costs (ie. old cost post, new cost post). With the scaled trade-in price I'm just going with Kabam's numbers.

I think I saw a post in the forum, that for map 6 people have very little benefit regarding gold costs compared to before. Which is different than the map 7 players I guess?
  • CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    Map 6x5 used to net cost about 150k gold. -255k old cost +105k rewards. Now for 25 tickets of gold per cycle of 6x5 it has 170k gold cost with no gold on return. That’s a net loss to each player of 20k gold each AQ cycle. There’s no way to argue that it’s cheaper when you actually do the math.

“Use other resources” ... since they are on a sliding scale, using your other resources to fill the gaps (25 tickets) it will end up being even more expensive on those.

Map 6x5 used to net cost about 150k gold. -255k old cost +105k rewards. Now for 25 tickets of gold per cycle of 6x5 it has 170k gold cost with no gold on return. That’s a net loss to each player of 20k gold each AQ cycle. There’s no way to argue that it’s cheaper when you actually do the math.

“Use other resources” ... since they are on a sliding scale, using your other resources to fill the gaps (25 tickets) it will end up being even more expensive on those.

I hope Kabam may have assumed map 6 costs decreased alongside map 7 costs, but they only calculated it for map 7 (since each ticket trade-in is scaled, they may have miscalculated).

Unless there's some reason Kabam wants to share, I think lowering map 6 costs by about 25-40ish% is perfectly reasonable.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

Not only Gold, but paying 25 tickets for BC and 25 tickets for loyalty is basically more BC and Loyalty than before if you consider the 12.5% reduction. So pretty much no reduction in donations.

Not only Gold, but paying 25 tickets for BC and 25 tickets for loyalty is basically more BC and Loyalty than before if you consider the 12.5% reduction. So pretty much no reduction in donations.
    Exactly this. The math is right there in front of everyone’s faces and Kabam thinks it’s best to just delete all new threads and hope we shut up. The numbers collected are from in-game and their own posts.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    This particular side event ticks me off because of the lack of six star shards. In total, with the EQ, we can get around 4K six star shards (1.6K from side event and 2.5K from EQ). That’s less than half. Considering how much trash is in the six star pool, we really should be getting a six star a month from the EQ and Side Quest combined. It takes so long to form a six star and when you do, it’s mostly trash so building a good six star roster is a nightmare if you don’t whale out on cavs.
    @StevieManWonder I agree with you, but the thing that we have to take into account is that everything currently available in a monthly setting is topped off at Uncollected progression. Cavalier holders are trying to play higher end content, but are stuck with a title back in progression. I got Uncollected in Oct ‘17, but if I had just unlocked it, these rewards would be great. So we just need to hope that Cavalier geared content is released soon and has an appropriate difficulty/reward ratio.

Edit: Someone posted a wrong image, there is a reduction of 2k loyalty and 3k BC. Pretty high amounts.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

This particular side event ticks me off because of the lack of six star shards. In total, with the EQ, we can get around 4K six star shards (1.6K from side event and 2.5K from EQ). That’s less than half. Considering how much trash is in the six star pool, we really should be getting a six star a month from the EQ and Side Quest combined. It takes so long to form a six star and when you do, it’s mostly trash so building a good six star roster is a nightmare if you don’t whale out on cavs.

Another thing to consider is even if you pull a good 6* quite a few of them need to be duped and high sig.
    H3t3r said:

Another thing to consider is even if you pull a good 6* quite a few of them need to be duped and high sig.
    Not to mention that trying to take them to r3 is such a hassle since it’s pretty much impossible to get more than 5 t5cc unless you pay for it. You get four total from Abyss and Act 6, plus one of you are really lucky with the RNG on the 25% frag crystals.
  • MasterGGMasterGG Posts: 5
    Seriously, You guys are not listening to hard earning players & Veterans that Game resources earned from Spending for full 1 goddamn month inspite of having real life is not worthy, You're not going to get much 6* shards for atleast 1 6* & when you do...you got ****...this isn't fair kabam...
    Game is at such a level that players need upgradation with time & so is the game.
    Kabam worries about only money & not worry about players interests.There is still some Alliance wars bugs that without fight Health down to 50%, Vision aarkhus lag bug, not getting good amount of units from arena crystal etc...Pls Kabam think making game better by fixing issues & Provide good content. Thanks.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    I think it's right that whatever changes Kabam implements addresses endgame players - but not everyone is an endgame player. Some of the changes should affect players on all levels, from someone installing the game for the first time and upwards.

For me, the greater sweeping changes are the more interesting, like updating crystals and buffing older champs. I'd actually like a reason to use a 5* Juggernaut or a 6* Falcon - currently they have no relevance to anything apart from Arena.

Hopefully we will hear something soon.
  • DragonBloodÆDragonBloodÆ Posts: 28
    edited June 2020
    I REALLY hope this game still alive for at LEAST 5 more years ,but sadly that can not be done , at least for me.

I am praying that they will address the gold issue,arena and most importantly the crystal system that is SO OUTDATED.
    We need more gold quest or gold arena that gives 500k weekly for caviler and 300k for uncollected if not more,
    We need Caviled and Uncollected shards to replace those premiums in arena that will give f2p more chances to pull a 5* and 6* they want UNLESS they want to make all crystal nexus i am fine with it.
    But other than that change the shards we get from arena,Alliance events and every other event out there that contain the word premium for uncollected and cavs PLEASE.

Other than that good bye MCOC.

• DMAN232DMAN232 Posts: 26
    cdubby_22 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    Is there any chance we can just get the date of the response to this thread????? I dont need you to rush it, or for it to come today or tomorrow, but with any objective there is goal with a timeline. If you really are taking anything we have said seriously you should be able to clue us in on when we should expect an announcement. If a delay comes up then you let us know about it and give the reason why, and a new timeline. That is effective communication, something that you tell us you try to do but not follow through with. This is the simplest thing to do, yet you continually fail at time and time again. Because your response of the a roadmap that didnt include one thing that the community has wanted tells us you dont care. The horrible quest this month tells us you could care less, and not giving us any update or indication when you will be addressing the issues or at least following through with some of the things you announced recently like increase in Abyss rewards, compensation for Capt. Marvel fight etc just pours gasoline on the giant inferno you created by not appreciating your customers in the 1st place.

This 100%

Come on kabam why the silence?????

You are alienating your player base and showing total disregard and contempt towards your customers.
    Haji_Saab said:

It isn't correct to apply the 12.5% reduction as the tickets are also for 8 days ... so either apply 12.5% reduction to both or to none... the cost for map 6 slightly (very slightly) lower now than before. But it is definitely not more than before.
    Made an edit post below. Someone had shared the wrong image for BC and Loyalty donations that what it was supposed to be, leading the the misunderstanding. But the decrease is basically nothing as you said.
    DMAN232 said:

cdubby_22 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    Is there any chance we can just get the date of the response to this thread????? I dont need you to rush it, or for it to come today or tomorrow, but with any objective there is goal with a timeline. If you really are taking anything we have said seriously you should be able to clue us in on when we should expect an announcement. If a delay comes up then you let us know about it and give the reason why, and a new timeline. That is effective communication, something that you tell us you try to do but not follow through with. This is the simplest thing to do, yet you continually fail at time and time again. Because your response of the a roadmap that didnt include one thing that the community has wanted tells us you dont care. The horrible quest this month tells us you could care less, and not giving us any update or indication when you will be addressing the issues or at least following through with some of the things you announced recently like increase in Abyss rewards, compensation for Capt. Marvel fight etc just pours gasoline on the giant inferno you created by not appreciating your customers in the 1st place.

This 100%

Come on kabam why the silence?????

You are alienating your player base and showing total disregard and contempt towards your customers.
    They are still reading this thread, they just won’t answer anything since their June roadmap is their answer. I think we can expect it by the end of next week hopefully.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Haji_Saab said:

It isn't correct to apply the 12.5% reduction as the tickets are also for 8 days ... so either apply 12.5% reduction to both or to none... the cost for map 6 slightly (very slightly) lower now than before. But it is definitely not more than before.
    That’s only true if all BG are on map 6. Costs skyrocket in every single resource if you’re 6-5-5 running map 6. Don’t drink the koolaid they’re pouring you.

Old donations: 130-7-9 every 8 days with 100k gold coming back in rewards.
    New: 170-20-14 every 8 days AND you don’t get gold rewards.
  • DragonBloodÆDragonBloodÆ Posts: 28
    @StevieManWonder
    They said they will answer at the end of this week, so either tomorrow or tonight if not on Sunday.
    Lets hope it something good

@StevieManWonder
    They said they will answer at the end of this week, so either tomorrow or tonight if not on Sunday.
    Lets hope it something good

I must have missed that, thanks for the info!