**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you satisfied with the new island of MODOK side event?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
The new event hasn't received a positive response it seems. What do you all think of the Island of MODOK side event with all the dice rolls and coin system for buying rewards?

Are you satisfied with the new island of MODOK side event? 93 votes

Yes
20%
TheTAbyssLeNoirFaineantEb0ny-O-M4wGmonkeyRoOOtsReferenceMoosetiptronicredsoxpatsfan89DarthPhalGamesbond90WeeaeaCage_1QuatschpeteLegionnaireGiodood_1StellanMaxLeeSavageBrHunter67360 19 votes
No
19%
AjavedTendersquadGK_23JingoSiddhantKwatraMaster3418Barath121TaZ_4178superiorssvpKDSuperFlash10pigupompomMidnite93kubricknolanRU11011SuperiorSymbioteMathgeekWestleyLBlackout3Point0 18 votes
LOL
2%
X_Factor_AgentPřìņče01 2 votes
Are you kidding me?
8%
StarhawkScopeotoe987DJMNHSkinnyfatboy82Bawa69lowlevelplayerAvaric3Lekehofarma 8 votes
It's a cash grab
1%
TheGodfather39 1 vote
Don't care sticking to Main EQ
1%
Ya_Boi_28 1 vote
Not worth the effort
15%
KillerBee_samap01arisKillSwitchAleorBowTieJohnRazer_Boltz619PImpDaddyRunamokUSADeadpool87Maddix11Tyler1620luanamenderContenderJJagermeyer 14 votes
Epic fail
17%
jdrum663ForwardTimrosColonaut123Opandemoniojacboon_Sham_Atiqilis_790AnainkLattughinoAstoundsWojtek007MasterpuffFreelancerXUvealfireNix2222 16 votes
Even with slight improvements not worth it
12%
Clint_ASDF_ch4rnJMORG1111heartbreakid_22MaxGamingKappa2gObaid_Jacob03KingKevin8Skillful_star[Deleted User]_Anxiety 12 votes
I didn't know he had an Island I prf
2%
JestressTSM_Mcoc 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Even with slight improvements not worth it
    Not worth the time or effort at all
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Are you kidding me?
    basically anything but "yes".
    Its a flop
  • Options
    AnainkAnaink Posts: 15
    Epic fail
    I usually don’t use forum but this time I’m extremely frustrated. I’m a cavalier player, finished act6. I just can’t finish the final boss in the daily event?? I keep rerolling and it gives me the same difficulties over and over?! I had no issue finishing the uncollected boss but that one is too hard... is kabam your intention with this daily event was to frustrate your players? Or pay back for the tones of feedback received last month?
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Are you kidding me?
    i did epic once. not going to again. Random buffs are junk. i had to use a revive yesterday and some health. not something i would do on a regular basis. I'll be doing master going forward. The only plus is the zero energy cost. Something between master and epic would be nice.....master is way too easy and this month's epic can be too difficulty because of the random buffs
  • Options
    JingoJingo Posts: 32
    No
    Boss nodes the same after reroll. I spent all 8 getting combinations of mighty charge, spite, masochism and rage. On Tigra. Not a large pool it seems. That disappoints. Otherwise ok
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Hated the last version where you had to run two paths. I like this version.
  • Options
    BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    Better than Intel and Rifts...
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I would chosen an option like “It could be better”
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

THis version is pretty easy. If you have 5/65 or 6 star r2 it is not a problem, personally find tech super easy if you have any competent cosmic. Compared to terrible node combinations historically where you had no chance.

I prefer modok labs because I can buy what I need for my account, it is not luck based.
    Rifts were great if you had good luck if not 100 6 star shards and sig stones suck.

You are guaranteed more in modok labs if you are unlucky vs rifts.
    Note Rifts Epic level was a joke 5/50 4 stars could do it.

You aren’t guaranteed more in labs. If you are unlucky the least you could do would be to get a class gem of your choice.