**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW node 21 100% game crash vs Claire

Game issue is getting silly, game crash and exited 100% using warlock or vision against a claire v BW. 9 out of 9 times! Reported the issue and basically received reply of "we might or might not fix your issue".

What do you think?

Comments

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
    Videos incoming from ally mates. We can’t get past 5 seconds in this fight with ogv on 21 without game crashing.
  • jetsetter89jetsetter89 Posts: 20
    Here's the vid to support OP's claim and the above 2 comments
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZk52uKmg4I&feature=youtu.be
  • DirtMcgurtDirtMcgurt Posts: 23
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZk52uKmg4I&feature=youtu.be

Tried first time w/ OGV, uninstalled / reinstalled app, tried again w/ Warlock (above). Device = iPhone8
  • Hey everyone, our team has been made aware of this and is looking into it so they can resolve it as quickly as possible.
  • ultramaskultramask Posts: 4
    Basically all the good power control with immunity champs (I.e. essential counter for flow) are off the table for AW, especially vs Claire.

Any reason why can’t kabam block placement of these crash causing champs as an interim solution? Or is this another way to get players to spend?
  • ChrisMyLifeAwayChrisMyLifeAway Posts: 6
    Happened last AW to me a s this one. What can I do to get past this node now?
  • BravoBrunoBravoBruno Posts: 24
    Experiencing the same problems. Trying other IOS devices didn't help, cost us this war and last war as we were unable to clear the node to progress further. Could potentially ruin our season in War now if this continues..
    I should note this continued on other nodes too in War only, so I believe it's not only restricted to this node.
  • kapt_krunchkapt_krunch Posts: 15
    I’m experiencing this as well. iPad Air and IPhone X. Both on iOS 13.5.1. Newest game version. I’ve submitted 2 tickets for this issue with video. I was told it was an iOS issue. I have multiple videos from both devices but I do not know how to upload them here from my phone.
  • ravens52ravens52 Posts: 49
    Yea people in our alliance are experiencing the same. They think it has to do with boost but happens on more then just this node. Glad kabam is working on it but what about defunding items spent and the loss of wars due to this? If 2 people are stuck on a glitch and you have to run 2 sections instead of 3 it’s an automatic loss. How is kabam compensating for this ?
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    edited June 2020

Hey everyone, our team has been made aware of this and is looking into it so they can resolve it as quickly as possible.

Can we get an update? I.e have you been able to replicate the error? Any info is great in helping us make a decision on how to proceed in a live war that will have a major impact on our season. Unfortunately we don’t have a test environment and have to start trying what we can in a live war soon due to energy etc.... Any info would be great @Kabam Zibiit

All 3 of our battle groups are stuck on node 21 ogv
    @battleone what attacks are they using?
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Ogv vs ogv and warlock vs ogv. Both on flow. 3rd bg is on siphon and we haven’t joined that path yet.
    Okay, we had Magik/Vision/Warlock all crash there.. so backup brought Domino and it worked fine and didn't crash.. so definitely power controllers.
  • kapt_krunchkapt_krunch Posts: 15
    Last war I was saved by backup. Went to test on a mini boss on node 52 and it was fine. So it’s only node 21 with power control champs. Something going with fisticuffs and power drain. It’s only node 21. I fought Thing this war on the Node 4 which is also AON but it doesn’t have fisticuffs. Used Warlock and drained power 3 times. No crashes. Move to node 21 and immediate crash.
    We’re 3 hours in after this was reported on a 20 hour attack phase. We already have other time zones asleep and soon everyone will be. Any updates? @Kabam Zibiit
  • JoshausburnJoshausburn Posts: 39
    I am experiencing same issue but fighting Claire Voyant in monthly event quest chapter 3 boss. Fight is running about 15 seconds then game crashes. Playing on iOS phone.
    Update @Kabam Zibiit or @Kabam Miike ? This could cost us Plat 2-3 if not fixed.
    edited June 2020
    If it helps anything we had an ogv on that node and no crash (used doom) but it was siphon so maybe related to flow somehow?
  • OG_Luke1OG_Luke1 Posts: 29
    What can be done about the deaths caused by this glitch. Of course nothing at all so it will cost you those deaths in war and also cause you to lose the war. Happened to our alliance as well today. Thanks Kabam for the glitch fixes in the recent update. Fix one and 20 new ones appear. They make money off of it so why fix it.
    Looks like another war we have to sacrifice due to this bug, poor form not responding back, when it's clearly an issue.
  • DzsozDzsoz Posts: 14
    Same happened in our alliance. Please resolve it at the earliest. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • DataCoolDataCool Posts: 17
    edited June 2020
    Same here on node 21 using Warlock having OGV in Team

https://youtu.be/1TauLDNA07g

https://youtu.be/Q4A1hEOg0IM

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Wolfman80Wolfman80 Posts: 27
    We've had the same issue with OGV against BWCV on node 21. Game just crashes out within the first few seconds.