**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Treasury refund ripoff

Are you serious with this lame refund. As a top 90 aq alliance. We had a healthy treasury. And 13 measly tickets, not even enough for one day of map7 entry. And you act surprised when people cuss you out for your idiotic shenanigans

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Thanks for posting the image.
    :)

Maybe a few free ones could be given.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I got 15. It’s freaking absurd
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Did they go out to everyone? I donated 20m to my alliance about a month or 2 ago and I have not gotten a message. And I force closed and reopened the app to be sure.

@Kabam Miike
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    I thought players was getting back the last 5 months in donations ?

last 5 months minus the costs for each map week. So youre only getting back any excess you donated.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

They are Apparently going to claim to know the exact amount of the donation you put in that wasn’t used. For me it equates to 10k loyalty. I know this is utter bs. I had left an alliance not that long ago in an attempt to leave and donated hundreds of thousands of gold as a ty. Their calculation is utter ****
  • York61206York61206 Posts: 24

last 5 months minus the costs for each map week. So youre only getting back any excess you donated.
    Their math makes no sense. I had a trade deal with another member for over 6 months. He did my gold and I did his BC

lol... thanks for the reply , I misunderstood that message , thought they where being generous !

They are Apparently going to claim to know the exact amount of the donation you put in that wasn’t used. For me it equates to 10k loyalty. I know this is utter bs. I had left an alliance not that long ago in an attempt to leave and donated hundreds of thousands of gold as a ty. Their calculation is utter ****
    wow, a lot of peeps will be pissed behind this...
    We always kept donations running during free weeks and used it to pad our treasury.... i charged half price gold for map 6 as I would dump 10s of millions of gold in so that people could rank champs.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    This is stupid. I donated, then the treasury went away, I got 8 tickets. What am I expected to do with that? I am no where near even a day of map6.
  • York61206York61206 Posts: 24

This is stupid. I donated, then the treasury went away, I got 8 tickets. What am I expected to do with that? I am no where near even a day of map6.

According to kabam logic, that’s more than half of a day of map 6. Be happy with this pile of poo we gave you

@Masterpuff You'll be surprised, if you can do map 5 and have a few decent players to take the mini bosses - you could likely manage map 6 on the easier paths. The hardest part of map 6 is having a decent team which is active and communicates well.

Your medusa would do well on the poison path in T2, possibly in T3, I haven't done T3 poison in a while. CaptIW could probably get you through T1 and ghost rider use to be, and still is extremely useful for map 6 with his regen abilities. I'm not sure on who else you have, but have more confidence in yourself and your ability. I always preferred map 6 to map 5, even with a stacked roster, I'd get smacked more in map 5 because of how passive the AI was.
    My bad I meant that is no where near enough for a day of map 6-I do 66666.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I only got ten and I just did a big gold dump into my treasury right before this was announced. Also, my alliance only does map 5, what am I supposed to do with these tickets? I rather have my 500K gold back
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I donated around maybe 100k gold and maybe 10k battlechips over the last 5 months. Somehow I ended up with 24 tickets that I'll never use because I run map 3/4

@Masterpuff You'll be surprised, if you can do map 5 and have a few decent players to take the mini bosses - you could likely manage map 6 on the easier paths. The hardest part of map 6 is having a decent team which is active and communicates well.

Your medusa would do well on the poison path in T2, possibly in T3, I haven't done T3 poison in a while. CaptIW could probably get you through T1 and ghost rider use to be, and still is extremely useful for map 6 with his regen abilities. I'm not sure on who else you have, but have more confidence in yourself and your ability. I always preferred map 6 to map 5, even with a stacked roster, I'd get smacked more in map 5 because of how passive the AI was.
    My bad I meant that is no where near enough for a day of map 6-I do 66666.
    Was going to say your roster looked fully capable of map 6, but didn't want to seem like an arse, well more than normal :lol:

Yeah I agree they could have given out more, but we've had 2 weeks of free AQ and whatever kabam maths refunds they've given us.
    Haha- yeah map 6 with ghost is easy.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    I got nOtHIng
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    edited June 2020

Arifutera said:

I got nOtHIng

Still sending out refunds, give them time - it'll likely take hours
    I was just kidding because even if I get anything it will be around 10-15 tickets which means nothing basically....