**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible mistake with The Collector?

When I was fighting the Collector last month, I have noticed a strange bug with him. Around 35% I payed attention that he was stunned despite having his immunity relic active. His immunity relic states that Collector is invulnerable to all bleed, poison, power lock, and stun debuffs. And doesn’t parry count as a stun debuff? I need an answer. Thank you and have a nice day @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    who did u bring to the fight? I used blade trinity and stopped his unstoppable and could parry. if you’re using a champion that has a high AAR reduction that also might be the case
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Bro don’t tell them that!!!! You’ll make an already Bs fight even more BS!
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    if you used proximate, it is because she has a 100% defensive ability accuracy reduction when parrying which may explain why you could stun him
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Two things- why would you bring this up?
    And second, this is a bug. They have had problems with his immunities before such as only being immune to poison.
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    I think it just a pissy person who doesn’t want the collector fight to be fixed as it means making it harder.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    If you were using Doom and the Collector had shock debuffs his heavy attack passive stuns. That could've been happening
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    PsyLife said:

I think it just a pissy person who doesn’t want the collector fight to be fixed as it means making it harder.

Wait... do you not think the collector fight is hard enough already? I mean I had to use revives every time when exploring 5.2.6 and I have 4/55 champions and it usually takes new players hundreds of units to beat him the fight Is already BS as fudge don’t make it harder ya dingus