**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ronin boss in uncollected EQ versus Mr S in 6.2.2

In my opinion, the Ronin boss fight in uncollected this month is a properly executed way to require understanding of node interactions and incentivize smart champ selection. Contrast that with the 6.2.2 Mr S boss, which everybody recognizes does not have any true counters, and instead requires one specific synergy.

Kabam did it right this time. Credit where credit is due

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    everybody recognizes does not have any true counters? have you heard of ghost (among several other champs)?
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Quake is the only true counter for that sinister fight and even she needs a synergy otherwise 30 minute fight, CMM and ghost and Hyperion are also counters but that is Only 5 characters pretty much
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    I took Ronin down but still figuring out how the nodes work. :D
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

everybody recognizes does not have any true counters? have you heard of ghost (among several other champs)?

@danielmath Can Sinister be soloed with ghost and no Heimdall? What other champs? Genuinely asking as I've only fought him once for initial clear and don't have a 5* Heimdall.
  • Options
    SlayerKingSlayerKing Posts: 75
    Yeah kabam got this fight right. Unlike 6.2.2 and 6.2.6 bosses.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

@danielmath Can Sinister be soloed with ghost and no Heimdall? What other champs? Genuinely asking as I've only fought him once for initial clear and don't have a 5* Heimdall.
    She can do it, with The Hood synergy.
    You need to manage your power (try get more power and give him less as possible). Just one hit combos to avoid damage and don't increase the combo meter that high.
    You will also need to get lucky in getting furies from phasing the poison debuffs. When you get to a sp3, use heavy to gain a fury buff (for caustic temper) and use the special. It will deal good damage, close to half of Sinister HP