**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Yeah, I need to agree with this. Defense placement was a crucial part of AW. It was the strategic side of it. You had to think and anticipate how people would try to deal with nodes. Now it's lost all it's purpose
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    they aremt usless. they contribute to defender diversity now :D:D:D
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    you forgot red cyclops.....bye bye wasted t2 alphas!
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I actually like the portals--and I absolutely abhor the portals in game mode bc of the wasted energy they take--it's essentially two movement for what should be one tile. I like the portals bc it allows you to make decisions on who takes which miniboss. On the occasion where you can't clear a mini boss with the two assigned to take it, u can throw a third person over from a different line if that line's miniboss was soloed.

But as far as being crunched for time, I am not following you. We have had zero problems reaching boss in time. Maybe you guys need to start moving earlier in war--particularly on the outside. The alliance we are fighting today made almost no movements until like 10 hours after war started and they are still going to 100% with a couple of hours left. If you are treating this map like the old map, where u try to wait and see what your opponents will explore, that will cause a time crunch. Just move to 100% the map immediately. It's going to happen anyway
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Well, after cyclops was a miniboss in aq, red cyclops was already a wage for t2as
  • And is one that I hope everyone uses until they fix the issues.
  • PlumcarPlumcar Posts: 2
    edited September 2017
    Just lost a war where the other alliance placed 0 champs. Not a one. Kabam Mike - is this the intent or is it going to be adjusted?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Can you provide more details please?
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Screenshots would be good. Someone in your alliance must've taken screenshots.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Less defense is better than more defense.
    Not giving up attacker kill points will out weigh defender placement and rating.

Kabam does not think this through. No one is surprised.

The new aw is a joke and killed all alliance competition in the game. Arena grinding won't last much longer with 6* coming out. Kabam, what is your next move? It better be a good one.
  • il1yh4be06j2.png
    du5xwee3i51t.png
    S37hs036vbts3.png

Shots of the other alliances' def
    Screenshots of the opposing alliance winning with no defense, final stats page.
    Plumcar wrote: »
    Just lost a war where the other alliance placed 0 champs. Not a one. Kabam Mike - is this the intent or is it going to be adjusted?

Screenshots of no defense and then the result with your group losing would be very helpful
    I can verify that this is absolutely true. My war opponents only placed defenders on mini boss and boss node while my alliance placed all 150 defenders. Both hit 100% exploration. No prizes for guessing who won. AW is broken. Lesser defenders placed wins u the war.bxbek70rx1ut.png

@Kabam Miike please take a look at the above screenshot. Not placing a defense and winning is absurd
    We only really need the final stats page, it'll say they lost and the other alliance had 0 defenders.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    You could look around and find proof. Or here..
    bxbek70rx1ut.png
  • FindiglinFindiglin Posts: 4
    So we've just lost AW. Exploration was 100% vs 100%. We placed 150 defenders which brings us 7500 pts, they placed 108 defenders (5400 pts). We got 16200 pts for 108 attacker kills and they got 22500 for killing our defenders. So is that how we suppose to win wars now? By placing only minibosses and bosses? That seems completely unfair to be honest.5e7vukev4f4c.png
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    It's probably a glitch.
    edited September 2017
    Vartox wrote: »
    It's probably a glitch.

Well that would be awful. Imagine all that planning and then your defenders just vanish and you still can't use them for quests or attavk phase.
  • Have every defender in your war be different no matter how bad. It outscores the not placing strategy.
  • TatsujinpoTatsujinpo Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    This map is awful it needs to change or go back to old map
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    New map blows
This discussion has been closed.