**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you happy with modok dificulty and rewards

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
Event concept is pretty cool but rewards are not balanced acording to the dificulty...I know this is class based event...and many player are completing this event and feel happy...but somehow rewards are not worthy of this event.... Poll is for fun purpose...

Are you happy with modok dificulty and rewards 236 votes

I think rewards are balanced...😊😊😊
19%
danielmathShrimkinsLeNoirFaineantAakashSpity68FrostyWaynedavyBrandonmballouMqc19OdachiPatchie93Monk1LilMaddogHTGmonkeyCarlos2504Hammerbro_64WorknprogressPanchulon21ReferenceBulmkt 47 votes
I don't think rewards are banaced acording to dificulty...😢😢😢
58%
Mcord11758Timone147Ajavedabn86FabiusBRCristalmanStefanjonesNick_Caine_32Capt_MegasauceManup456allinashesjdrum663ForwardATnix95Oesername123Alex13369TJ82KnasKnasSolrac_2Jemster519 137 votes
I didn't touched yet....😂😂😂
2%
Thecrusher_9756cookiedealerDjinvertiGoRaToniii 5 votes
I should skip this month event and continue with next month...😑😑😑
16%
NinjAlanLewisTheLlamaDrenlinJP1119Cheeseontoast1NOOOOOOOOPEEEEESceptilemaniacBeardedStarlordHit_me_TwiceBarath121LosPayosRangelsGustavo20RayhanaprilleoOpandemoniojacboonUltimateBatJokeDeegoat_123DeaconVOLK1902Dromar_13 39 votes
Love this event rewards...with this month rewards I will became the most powerfull player in this game
3%
xNigch4rnZombieZeddLunchbox78BarricadePrimelowlevelplayerTheMailmannChatterofforums 8 votes

Comments

• Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    And plz share your opinions in comment in this we get what we need in game and what kabam miss in this Quist....
    edited June 2020
    Odachi said:

It's just refreshing to have a piece of side content that isn't as stale as the past ones. My biggest issue with the red rooms was it was always the same, as were the rifts in terms of who you fight. I like seeing content with random champs, you can stack your roster to bias - I take a mutant team down the skill path and I will use a randomiser to get rid of Mix Master just because I can sometimes mess up with alternating my combos but other than that the fights offer a relative challenge and happy to see 0 energy.

Bro I really like the concept of the Quist but not everyone prefer the main event...couse it took somuch energy and time to complete...and rewards are okey type compare to side event.... I almost explore the main event but we didn't got much...from there...almost rewards are balanced with dificulty
  • brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36
    I have the roster to complete this event without using any items however this side event is a huge step up in difficulty compared to other months side events and I can see why a lot of people are not happy with the balance between the difficulty and the rewards
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 831 ★★★★

Uncollected players like myself do not need 4* shards. We can just get that easily. We’re used to 5* shards. Where are they in the store for us uncollected players. Cavalier players should get 5* and 6* shards and Uncollected players get 5* shards. It’s just annoying and silly for us to not be getting 5* shards from the store.

For what little it's worth I agree totally, but I suspect that ship has sailed already. Last month helped me progress my roster, this month will do hardly anything for me.
  • SilverstrikeÆSilverstrikeÆ Posts: 9
    Rewards should be buffed a bit like five star shards and fours should be at the thousands

Rewards should be buffed a bit like five star shards and fours should be at the thousands

Bro vote it....maybe it will effect somthing....
    edited June 2020
    Chobbly said:

Uncollected players like myself do not need 4* shards. We can just get that easily. We’re used to 5* shards. Where are they in the store for us uncollected players. Cavalier players should get 5* and 6* shards and Uncollected players get 5* shards. It’s just annoying and silly for us to not be getting 5* shards from the store.

For what little it's worth I agree totally, but I suspect that ship has sailed already. Last month helped me progress my roster, this month will do hardly anything for me.
    Yeah bro but this is really a hugestep towards the dificulty...even it's thatmuch difficult that while jumping my bones got fracture...and used almost 5_6 revives to slide in single quist👍👍👍😁😁😂😀🤘👌
  • Va5S7KudhaVa5S7Kudha Posts: 85
    Haji_Saab said:

Difficulty is too low and reward are missing more sig stones.

Its another chore rather than the exciting Sinister labs from last year where you really needed to be on your toes for all 6 fights. This quest is a sleep walk.

Kabam said it was meant to be for Uncollected players. But the boss has over 150k health with ridiculous nodes!!
    Mayis said:

People are saying that previous labs were harder, and idk if they was bc im here for 3 months now, and I think that we a have a huge difficulty jump compared to previous epic side quests. For example, I've done 19 rifts with no problem, and now, when I R4 two of my champs, I merely lost all my champs in the first run of labs and used 2 or 3 revives on the second run.

I think rewards are okay for players with stronger rosters, and maybe proven and below can be happy too, but from my (uncollected) perspective we screwed up here. Master difficulty offers me only 4500 5* shards for the whole month + I can't buy 5* shards in the store, while Cavalier are getting 15k shards from store + 15k from quest completion. It's a bit strange for me.

Ask a cavalier person did they need 5*s if they have tones of 6*stars....I am uncollected and I think I have 2_3 r5 max 4* and I got many of them but I don't you them or upgrade them even I don't need them....cose I have some 5* champ whom I am focusing now...it's the similar case for cav player too they are focusing on 6* champ and event didn't offer them 6* and giving them 5* which they already have...
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I hate Modok Labs!!!! I barely do them every time they come around just not worth the overall effort
    Gmonkey said:

I find it pretty easy, harder than last month. Some months have better rewards some have worse. Like the rank up material personally 6 stars cost a lot to rank up.

R5 5* and R2 6* resources are almost same....but what you got upgrade is exta health attack and increasment in special setified ability...in short 6* R2 worth more then r5 5* their critical are also enhanced too
    Haji_Saab said:

Mercury79 said:

Mayis said:

People are saying that previous labs were harder, and idk if they was bc im here for 3 months now, and I think that we a have a huge difficulty jump compared to previous epic side quests. For example, I've done 19 rifts with no problem, and now, when I R4 two of my champs, I merely lost all my champs in the first run of labs and used 2 or 3 revives on the second run.

I think rewards are okay for players with stronger rosters, and maybe proven and below can be happy too, but from my (uncollected) perspective we screwed up here. Master difficulty offers me only 4500 5* shards for the whole month + I can't buy 5* shards in the store, while Cavalier are getting 15k shards from store + 15k from quest completion. It's a bit strange for me.

Ask a cavalier person did they need 5*s if they have tones of 6*stars....I am uncollected and I think I have 2_3 r5 max 4* and I got many of them but I don't you them or upgrade them even I don't need them....cose I have some 5* champ whom I am focusing now...it's the similar case for cav player too they are focusing on 6* champ and event didn't offer them 6* and giving them 5* which they already have...
    The moment flood gates open on 6* shards, 5* champs will become obsolete. I really don't want my 5* roster to become obsolete so soon.
    Bro plz vote too... Good or bad your vote worth...

Bro plz vote too good or bad it gonna worth...
  • LosPayosRangelsLosPayosRangels Posts: 54
    edited June 2020
    probably the worst side event I've seen in months. stressful to complete the daily class mission, randomizers trolling you time and time again, fights difficulty much higher than previous months and the rewards are very poor.

probably the worst side event I've seen in months. stressful to complete the daily class mission, randomizers trolling you time and time again, fights difficulty much higher than previous months and the rewards are very poor.

Yeah that a troll I use randomiser 3 times cotinuesly and got the same mechochism buff at boss still sucks
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    I'm really enjoying the fights, so I don't want to only focus on the negative. They have a boss rush feel, and I can't just steamroll through them mindlessly. That's huge positive progress from my perspective!

Yes, the re-roll is broken and should be fixed. For clarity Kabam - I'm NOT suggesting emergency maintenance with 30 minutes left in AQ and AW today! 😊

On the rewards front, yep, they should be improved accordingly. Including a 3>4 5* rankup gem in the store, and some 6* sig stones would probably make me feel like it's balanced better against difficulty.

Net, some good and some bad here - but at least there's progress!
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I think rewards are balanced...😊😊😊
    I don't mind the difficulty as my roster is higher than most people commenting but I just feel like the rewards are lacking overall in general regardless of the difficulty. They're still treating 6 star shards like its brand new to the game.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    You should have just put yes or no
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    My biggest problem is the boss and limited node combinations. Nightcrawler with masochism, that gets masochism every time on 3 rerolls?

Gulk with masochism and mighty charge, and gets both again on 4 rerolls?

Getting there is fine, but the nodes plus annoying bosses are a bit too much.

Also don't want to have to take a masochism counter at the risk of gimping my path clearing options, if it's not going to be there.

Actually, on writing this, @Kabam Miike are there a list of possible boss nodes and combinations for this event? That would probably limit a lot of the complaints.