**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When and what will be the compensation

odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
I bought the daily deal last week for intel and your post about the bug said there will be compensation for those players. What will it be? Gold coins? Letting us know now can help us decide what we want to buy or when. Please give us some type of information on this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    And I bought it all 7 days. Will it be different for people who only bought 1 or 2 days
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Curious myself.
    Following
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    Probably be coins for this months store
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Yeah got 2 of them.. wondering what will be the compensation
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    What post?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    jschweri said:

Really disappointed I bought the deals for the additional Intel everyday only to find out it was all for nothing. Would really appreciate it Kabam if you could make this right sooner rather than later. Thanks in advance.

How would they have know there would be a bug?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Agreed. I spent money on a deal just for it to be worthless in the end. Hopefully they compensate well.
  • AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    Yep, NZ$63 i spent for the extra Intel, to have a chance to pop a 5* Mystics AG (i got it 2nd to last rift, flaming criminal) then find the 10k Intel in the Mail with 1 energy refill JUST FLAMING 1, when i costs 56 energy a Rift run

I consider that a giant punch in the family jewels

I went on to complete 13 Master Rifts with one being a Chronometer.
    56 x 13 = 728 = 10 refills = 300 units
    And still had 2k intel left.

Best practice when you go and compensate like that is to take the extra cost away I.E. Energy per Node or the compensation us worthless

I would beg the question.

With the compensation, out of the total intel claimed, how much wasn't used? Hereby how effective was the compensation? And would have it been more player lucrative and pleasing if the energy cost was removed.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★

Yep, NZ$63 i spent for the extra Intel, to have a chance to pop a 5* Mystics AG (i got it 2nd to last rift, flaming criminal) then find the 10k Intel in the Mail with 1 energy refill JUST FLAMING 1, when i costs 56 energy a Rift run

I consider that a giant punch in the family jewels

I went on to complete 13 Master Rifts with one being a Chronometer.
    56 x 13 = 728 = 10 refills = 300 units
    And still had 2k intel left.

Best practice when you go and compensate like that is to take the extra cost away I.E. Energy per Node or the compensation us worthless

I would beg the question.

With the compensation, out of the total intel claimed, how much wasn't used? Hereby how effective was the compensation? And would have it been more player lucrative and pleasing if the energy cost was removed.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

You know, you could have not done master. You’re complaining because they gave you a bunch of free stuff. It didn’t take anything away from you, just made those purchase end up not being needed because you would have ended up with enough intel. I don’t think the intention was to give everybody a free pass for an extra difficulty anyway. It would have been too hard/taken too long to figure out what every person had exactly, so they gave everyone about the max you could have earned up until that point in case anyone hadn’t bought items yet. Which is why it was only accompanied by 1 energy.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    @DoubleDelta I guess you misunderstand the OP's post. OP is talking about the compensation for those who have purchased the daily offer.

Hello Summoners,

A few issues emerged this morning related to the Red Rift event quests. For a brief time, Intel was missing, allowing free Rift Detector purchasing. After this was resolved Intel was briefly hidden and therefore did not appear in rewards from Red Rooms. This resulted in players either not receiving Intel rewards or being able to purchase Rift Detectors freely. Also, players who updated to 27.1 before the initial Intel issue was resolved may have had their Intel balance reset to 0.

These issues were not intended and were resolved shortly after they were discovered. We apologize for these issues and plan to award all players with 10,000 Intel and 1 Energy Refill. Purchase limits in the Intel Store are still in effect so those who unintentionally received free Rift Detectors will not have an undue advantage in this event quest.

For players who purchased daily deals including Intel, we plan to provide additional compensation in the form of additional June rewards so they do not lose out on the value invested. We will share more details about this once they are available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to quickly resolve this before the quest ends on June 3.

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    @DoubleDelta That’s my misunderstanding now and I agreed with your points. Sorry. That’s not cheating at all and 10k free intel is really great imho. Thanks.
    No news?, not seen anything posted.
  • btd602btd602 Posts: 7
    edited June 2020
    I purchased the Cavalier and Grandmaster daily specials for all 7 days to get intel. Only for it to be for nothing. $70 dollars down the drain. Hopefully compensation is good.
    btd602 said:

I purchased the Cavalier and Grandmaster daily specials for all 7 days to get intel. Only for it to be for nothing. $70 dollars down the drain. Hopefully compensation is good.

Still no word on it either. Just a little something to let us know they haven't forgotten about it would be nice.
  • Gert1s_Da_guruGert1s_Da_guru Posts: 66
    Hey i bought one too..give my money back
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    Can anyone point me to the thread where Kabam Ziibit posted that? I completely missed it.
    It’s in the one about getting the 10k intel @Aldac
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    3 randomisers, 2 deleters, 6 modok coins and a l1 incursion health pot. I may be getting my hopes up with it being that high.
    @odogg9941 I still don’t know which thread it is. I can’t find it in General or News and Announcements. Can you link it?

Also be careful about tagging Mods, it’s against the forum rules.
    Oddly enough I can’t find the post at all now. But it was the one about the bug and then giving the intel to make up for it. They must have deleted it @Aldac

There it is @Aldac
    Thank you