**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Mutant Awakening Gem Decision

I have a 5* Mutant AG and my original plan was to wait until December in hopes of pulling an Iceman or AA and using it on them. But I'm wondering if it would be a better decision to use it on Storm now. I'm not really desperate for an attacker at the moment so that's why I wasn't pushing it. These are my top attackers at the moment.

R3 5* SL duped
R5 4* Thor duped
R5 4* SW duped
R5 4* GP duped
R5 4* Hulk duped

Any opinions or insight would be helpful, thanks guys

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Wait for a 5* wolverine Or OG dead pool
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    If you need a good damage dealer then awaken storm. Wolverine, Iceman and AA would definitely be better options but you could wait all that time and not get any of them when you had Storm waiting on the bench.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    I'd say keep it for AA / Iceman. 5* gems aren't that easy to come by. For now you have that sweet duped 5* SL, rank 4 him and watch him tear through every content.

I don't think there'd be a 5* wolverine or OG DP. Maybe 6*s but they would be too OP.
  • I'd use it. You really want to wait that long on a maybe when you have a pretty good choice now? Didn't mean that to come off as rude but it just seems pretty obvious to me.

She's better for attack anyways. Anyone at that level will know when they need to move and move fast before she let's off an S2 that instant kills.

Especially with all the power gain going around on nodes everywhere. She gets stronger as her enemy gains power duped.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    I don't think there'd be a 5* wolverine or OG DP. Maybe 6*s but they would be too OP.

They confirmed it. They won't release 5* version of OG vision, SW, wolverine and Of deadpool
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Wait for Iceman or Archangel.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Only awaken her if you plan on r4ing her. If not, don't do it.