**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ticket refund seems wrong [Merged Threads]

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
It seems like people who traded resources got a lot of more tickets than people who donated equally in 3 resources.

The disparity is huge. I think Kabam needs to look into it and provide more tickets to people who donated equally because something is not right.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    I haven’t got any back yet
  • Harvey1980Harvey1980 Posts: 30
    Something is wrong. I got 692 but others (including guy I traded donations with gold for loyalty) got 0
  • BonettiBonetti Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike whats the reason why we don’t get tickets back?
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya it seems wrong based off what my ally mates are saying.We had people who routinely miss donations and have other cover for them at times get more than those that covered for them. Even they are wondering how the heck this happened.
  • Ripper4566789Ripper4566789 Posts: 44
    I always donated and most times covered for Someone else I didn't get any tickets. Where are my tickets
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I got about 100 tickets from donating 100k loyalty and some bc and gold in the past few months
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I donated around 100k gold, 10k battlechips, and maybe 1-2k loyalty. Ended up with 24 tickets that I'm never going to use
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Completely agree with you that it seems very off. I have been donating full map 6 donations for over 5 months now, recently I've been trading loyalty but regardless I should have 5 months of AQ covered. I got 95 tickets...!!!??? That covers a whole 6 days of map 6... That is pathetic, there is 100% something wrong with the way kabam calculated our last 5 months of donations. They have to look into this because otherwise a lot of players are getting screwed over.
  • TheSweetKillTheSweetKill Posts: 32
    I ran map 6 and 7 in the past few months, but I didn’t get a single ticket
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    This last donated conversion rate seems screwed up when my alliance donated pretty evenly last round of allowable donations for the upcoming week, some got ~800 tickets and some (like me) got ~60 tickets..... Even if a member donated to cover 10 other people's donations, the math doesn't work out...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah this is super weird. We always ran map 4, so no need for donations, but we wanted to try a day of map 5, which we got destroyed on, btw, so I donated a bunch of my loyalty because I have over a mil, so I didn't mind. I donated gold and bc a little bit over the past few months for the heck of it, so this does seem really weird considering people running map 7 get fewer than me
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    I would bet its because the scaling for gold is more punishing than it is for loyalty or battleships.

This whole thing is just so stupid.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Yeah this is super weird. We always ran map 4, so no need for donations, but we wanted to try a day of map 5, which we got destroyed on, btw, so I donated a bunch of my loyalty because I have over a mil, so I didn't mind. I donated gold and bc a little bit over the past few months for the heck of it, so this does seem really weird considering people running map 7 get fewer than me

That makes sense seeing as they were reimbursing people for donations not used. Like you said you ran a map which didn't require donations.. yet you donated.. so most of yours were unused.. meaning you got them back. Someone running map7 would have seen most of their donations used to open map7.. so if most of their donations were utilized.. they wouldn't get much back..
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Werewrym said:

Completely agree with you that it seems very off. I have been donating full map 6 donations for over 5 months now, recently I've been trading loyalty but regardless I should have 5 months of AQ covered. I got 95 tickets...!!!??? That covers a whole 6 days of map 6... That is pathetic, there is 100% something wrong with the way kabam calculated our last 5 months of donations. They have to look into this because otherwise a lot of players are getting screwed over.

I think there is a bit of misunderstanding. If you paid map 6 donations and your alliance did map 6, then you should not receive any ticket. The refund is only for the extra donations that were not utilised.

Unless you are saying that you were paying for whole alliance then you should have received more.
    Ok apparently I missed the "in excess of" part, so that is my bad, but I'm still not sure why there is such a large disparity in the ticket refund. We were all donating essentially the same with a bit of trading going on.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I got 273 for about 2.5 million in gold donations. Probably will never see a chance to use them. Last alliance i was in couldn't even finish map 4 100 % with 5 and 6*.s...yes! sad i know!
  • GizGiz Posts: 124
    I just recently changed alliances, will I be getting any ticket refunds from my donations to my previous alliance? @Kabam Miike
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    I got 2 while my alliance mate got 55. Both been in the alliance for 6+ months and making the same exact donations every week.
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    Another alliance member received 3600. I got 2.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    I still haven’t gotten any. And I’ve donated plenty. Is anyone else still waiting?
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    lol, i got 2 tickets back.