**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* champs and the difficulty to dupe them

I have 24 6* champs in the game and not a single dupe. I’ve been holding off ranking any of them up until I get a dupe but the streak continues. I have Domino, CapIW and Ghost but I have them maxed as 5* already with max sigs too. Most of my alliance has duped 6*. Anyone else having the same luck as me? I’ve got 7 t5b and 19 t2 alphas waiting to use on an 6* “end game” but I can’t justify ranking up an unduped 6* that won’t get used.

Comments

• Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    6* Domino doesn't need dupe to be a great attacker but if you already have a 5* 5/65 then not worth ranking unless you'll take her to r3.
  • LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 163
    The pain is real with duping 6* champs. I’m in a pretty similar situation as you OP, but I have duped a few characters. Just haven’t duped anyone I want to rank up since I duped CAIW. I have a NF I would rank up in a second, but have been hoping for a dupe for several months.

I guess the good new for you is that you mentioned a few champs that are amazing even without the dupe. Domino and Ghost are both excellent even unduped. If the plan is to work toward taking them to R3 and beyond, I’d say go ahead and rank them up, even without the dupe. Domino especially, since her dupe doesn’t add a lot to her kit, and is really only useful for war D.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    6* champs will take time .
    Enso said:

I have 24 6* champs in the game and not a single dupe. I’ve been holding off ranking any of them up until I get a dupe but the streak continues. I have Domino, CapIW and Ghost but I have them maxed as 5* already with max sigs too. Most of my alliance has duped 6*. Anyone else having the same luck as me? I’ve got 7 t5b and 19 t2 alphas waiting to use on an 6* “end game” but I can’t justify ranking up an unduped 6* that won’t get used.

You should be thankful that you did not dupe cyclops or punisher 2099 or rhino or something. You guys seem to complain about everything. You need to just wait.You have one copy of like 24 champs and I assume atleast 20% of them would be god tier-semi god tier or very good champs
  • EnsoEnso Posts: 3
    I agree on duping a dud like cyclops; about 5 my 6* are good outside of arenas. I’d just like to r2 a 6* instead of r5 another 5*. Taking a 6* to r3 is a goal of mine. This is more of an annoyance than a complaint, definitely a good issue to have. My Domino (use in aw defense) and Ghost are both r5 sig 200. I have NF and Cap Marvel Movie at r4 ready to go up and they’ve been killing it in AQ for me. Maybe 6* Domino since the 5* is always in aw and I’ve got the Rulk trinity. What do you guys think, r2 unduped Domino or r5 NF and Cap Marvel Movie (both duped)?
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    With the new difficulty we will get 6* faster, it’s always the same in every collecting game, firstthey are rare and hard to get after some time it will get faster and the rewards will get buffed.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It's normal, I'm on a similar position.
    I have 28x 6-star champions, and only yesterday I dup my second one, which was abomination.
    My first dup was Sym Supreme, which was back to back after getting him.