**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LoL Boss abilities

I am planning on exploring LoL but I don't know all of those inner boss's special abilities. Does anyone know where I can check those abilities( obviously without entering the quest )

Any help would be really appreciated

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I don’t have any screenshots but I’m pretty sure if you search Mcoc labyrinth of legends abilities you’ll find something
  • Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
    Lvernon15 said:

I don’t have any screenshots but I’m pretty sure if you search Mcoc labyrinth of legends abilities you’ll find something

Thanks but that just shows Maestro's abilities
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Thanks but that just shows Maestro's abilities
    I’ve seen multiple in the past that have all of them on
  • LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 144
    This is the map I used to explore LoL. It has all the champ abilities:

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Here u go
  • Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
    LexSavi said:

This is the map I used to explore LoL. It has all the champ abilities:

Gamer said:

Thanks