**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss Captain Sparkles Compensation

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I got the compensation just now. 10 level 4 health potions, 10 level 2 revives, and 1 level 2 team revive. Thanks Kabam! I appreciate it

Comments

• Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you explain reasoning why those who did it after the change also got the comp? How is that even right....also those who did both runs on her got same as those who did one....took u guys 2 weeks to come up with this comp and you still didn’t get it right
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I used over triple the amount of revives I was given on the 2 runs against the bugged fight, and l2 revives are just going to expire since content is done, no use to me
  • Really_YeahReally_Yeah Posts: 14
    edited June 2020
    Gmonkey said:

The email says 28 days to claim it is that valid as I am maxed out and will make another run in July after the 4th

Check the timer on your stash
    I think the timer in the mail is wrong, and is the right timer is 1 week
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

It’s good if you only did one path
    If you fought her twice I’m not sure I’d say it’s good
    Also for some reason people who did it once got the same as people who did it twice

Did people not get custom packages? I thought that is what Kabam was doing in the past two weeks, calculating how many revives each person used. I only did one path and was pretty sure I used around ten revives so I figured it was tailored to each account.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I used over triple the amount of revives I was given on the 2 runs against the bugged fight, and l2 revives are just going to expire since content is done, no use to me

I thought the compensation was tailored for each account. Miike said that they were looking into how many revives each person used so I thought it'd be custom. Sorry to hear you got boned.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    The comp is ****...those who did it twice got same as tho who did it once before got nerfed and those who did it after got the comp....
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

Gmonkey said:

The email says 28 days to claim it is that valid as I am maxed out and will make another run in July after the 4th

Stash says 29 days as well.

But yeah, Compensation for this bugged fight is far from enough. The expenditure on it pre-bugfix was easily 2-3x of what was compensated.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Yup. No more spending from me. Period. No sigil. No unit pack. No units cuz i need to revive in war. Nothing. No July 4th.

Delete our treasury. Compensate with tickets with absolutely no transparency. And now this. Couldn't give us level 3s at least so they didn't just disappear in our stash especially since there's nothing to use them on coming up anytime soon? What a joke. I'm not even claiming them. Having them in my stash is just a reminder of how much of an insult this is.

You guys keep saying you hear us and are going to address your shortcomings. I guess this is your reply. Just keep giving us that eggplant til we walk away.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I beat Sparkles twice, once bugged and once fixed. I received the 10 Lvl5 Health Pots, 10 L2 Revives, and 1 L2 Team revive. This is actually more than I used on that bugged attempt so I have nothing to complain about. While other may have used more, I think generally its a solid amount of consumables.

Thank you Kabam.

Gmonkey said:

You know making new accounts when an old one is banned isn’t allowed right?
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I'm wondering why we are being compensated with rewards that 100% will expire before they can be used.
    NinjAlan said:

I'm wondering why we are being compensated with rewards that 100% will expire before they can be used.

Yeah, makes no sense, many threads were put out on why they should be level 3 or 4 revives or ignore the cap somehow
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

NinjAlan said:

Yeah, makes no sense, many threads were put out on why they should be level 3 or 4 revives or ignore the cap somehow
    I had a feeling they would do this...Also I did that lane x2 , rewards should have been double …