**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Missed 1 entry at modok lab

Missed the first day if the modok thingies because i didnt update game in time however i logged in that day which u can see from the normal calendar.it wasnt my fault i didnt know there was an update why should i miss the rewards.pliz send me 1 free ticket kabam

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You updated too late
  • Gert1s_Da_guruGert1s_Da_guru Posts: 66
    Shrimkins said:

In their announcement they specifically said to be sure to update your game so you get your 1st ticket.

Was there in game announcement?who reads those anyway
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Shrimkins said:

In their announcement they specifically said to be sure to update your game so you get your 1st ticket.

That's entirely on you if that's your mentality on that
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,349 Guardian

Shrimkins said:

That's entirely on you if that's your mentality on that
    Not sure any in-game announcement actually said that anyways (only here in Forum).
    And people had good reason to NOT UPDATE their game right away, because those that did had messed up their INTEL.

Even once fixed, there were still problems with INTEL and TICKETS, so people waited until they were all done with their Rifts.

And a Kabam reply regarding the issue had said “BUT DON'T WORRY...” about that first Modok Ticket, leading ppl to believe they'd still get the full amount even if they didn’t update right away.
  • ShrikeTzuShrikeTzu Posts: 40
    Submit a ticket! i once had the same thing happen with the monthly 5 dollar unit thing, i bought it. logged in, and then i guess because it was around the arbitrary time when they count a new day, i missed the log in, and they fixed it.
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    Sorry but most people let the app center deal with updates. People don't actively go look for updates unless they are told to do so by the game with an in game message telling them they need to update to the latest version in order to login. All my apps automatically update when a new update becomes available. Very rarely would i go look to update my apps manually
    Kabam should of used common sense and thought right the Event goes live in the evening/morning so at that point everyone will have updated the game so the calendar should of been started the next day and they could of simply added an additional ticket to the in game message to make up for the day less in the calendar . This isn't rocket science to figure out the best approach to these things.

You can be sure there has been a lot of complaints on this matter.

Heck it wouldn't even be hard to work out which individuals fall into this category, they already keep a log of your days logged in for the monthly calendar so if you have logged in everyday so far for that and yet classed as missing 1 day from the special calendar then they should send the missing day ticket to those people.
  • ShrikeTzuShrikeTzu Posts: 40
    Lets snap all the way to infuriated... im sure if you had this happen and ask they will fix it, then if they dont fix it, then go off about it on the forums.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,349 Guardian
    Why should thousands, or tens of thousand, of people have to individually submit tickets in order to get the skipped Modok calendar item.

One easy resolution (without having to parse thru all accounts, albeit electronically) would be to just bump up everyone's current Modok calendar day by 1 day (so on whatever day they do it, everyone will get 2 items, one from each of the next 2 days on the calendar).

So nobody in that case would be getting any extra, nor would anyone be short by 1 (so long as they did at least Update game the same day, by evening in U.S., that the Modok monthly events actually started).

The only thing would be that for those that DID Update the day before, they would just end up having received their FINAL day's item 1 day earlier than others (but again, the overall amount would not actually be more).

** And, going forward, can Kabam at least make future Special Calendars NOT reward the first day's item UNTIL AFTER the actually Monthly Event has started. Why does it reward the first item before the Event has actually started (and in fact, got rewarded WHILE the PREVIOUS month's event was still going on) ??
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    @SummonerNR well said. I don't like to Update MCOC until after completing or 100% done with prior Monthly & Special Quests. It's safer bc after many Version/Monthly updates there's consistently "bugs/issues" that effect the prior months quests &/or other areas in the game. That's been my experience.
  • pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    edited June 2020
    Kabam could have just give the first entry on the second day of the event or alternatively give 2 entry at the end of calendar if they know people will miss out the update.

If it is not compulsory update for this kind of calendar, please stop punishing the gamer for the shortcomings of the developer. This isn’t the first time this had happened.

That disclaimer is there because they knew they screwed up. If you know there’s gonna be an issue, solve it.
  • Gert1s_Da_guruGert1s_Da_guru Posts: 66

Modok labs suck hahaha terrible month overalll

People grind millions in arena to get those 5* shards.15 minute grind for 500 shards and 50 6* shards suck in your opinion?plus u get 60 coins with which u can get 3k 5* shards from the store.are people who say modok lab sucks actually dumb,stupid or dumb??