**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Your First Challenge

Welcome summoners to your first challenge.

This challenge is called the daredevil challenge
It is rather simple. You must beat ROL Winter Soldier wearing a blindfold. The way to win is by sending evidence of your total health at the end of the fight. I hear you ask, “how will I know what to do”, ask yourself this, what does Daredevil use?

Rules, I want this to be a fair challenge so no cheating!
1. Must not use a R3 6*, they’re only available to a small amount of players at the moment
2. Must not use suicide masteries
3. Must not use boosts
4. Must not use health potions

I have created a points system, you get 1 point for every 1% health you are on when you beat ROL WS (maximum 100), you gain 20 points for every rank below a 5/65 5* (or equivalent) you use and you gain 50 points if you beat the challange with a champion that nobody else has said that they were going to use on this thread.

Good luck summoners!

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

It is rather simple. You must beat ROL Winter Soldier wearing a blindfold. The way to win is by sending evidence of your total health at the end of the fight. I hear you ask, “how will I know what to do”, ask yourself this, what does Daredevil use?

1. Must not use a R3 6*, they’re only available to a small amount of players at the moment
    3. Must not use boosts

I have created a points system, you get 1 point for every 1% health you are on when you beat ROL WS (maximum 100), you gain 20 points for every rank below a 5/65 5* (or equivalent) you use and you gain 50 points if you beat the challange with a champion that nobody else has said that they were going to use on this thread.

Good luck summoners!

Can I keep up suicides? I want to try but also don’t want to use units to take them off.
  • The_ChampionThe_Champion Posts: 5

3. Must not use boosts

Good luck summoners!

Can I keep up suicides? I want to try but also don’t want to use units to take them off.
    If you must but I’ll take away 50 points seeing as it gives the attack bonus of another rank up
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

3. Must not use boosts

Good luck summoners!

If you must but I’ll take away 50 points seeing as it gives the attack bonus of another rank up
    Ok I’m gonna have to pass seeing as I’ll get negative points most likely.
  • The_ChampionThe_Champion Posts: 5

Hey Champion, I did the first challenge. What do I get or what’s the next challenge?

Do you have photos. Also your next challenge will come out on Saturday.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    how do I prove that I used a blindfold?
  • ClarionsCallClarionsCall Posts: 3
    edited June 2020
    Whelp, I tried a few times and Doctor Doom seems to be the champion I can make this work with. Wasn't sure how to take a photo with the percentages since I won the fight without a chance to do it. (Just went into the next fight to check and it's 31%) Didn't turn off Suicides. Overall enjoyed the experience and look forward to future challenges, even if I did get a negative score. 9/10.

-50 Suicides
    +31 Health
    +0 (Doom already mentioned)
    --------------
    -19 Points

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

120 points + 56 + 50 = 226 pts

What? I think you messed up some of the math there my friend.
    edited June 2020

Oh yeah, forgot to minus the 20. It’s 206 points

A 5/50 4* is equal to around a 3/45 5*, not a 1/25 5*. So it would be like 40 + 56 + 50 = 146 pts

Idc anymore as long I passed the challenge

Ehh, you're right.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Do you all actually did this with a blind fold on?,how did you guys know have enough bar already?
  • _matto__matto_ Posts: 58
    I’m using nick 🙋‍♂️😁
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    how can you even tell you finished the fight?
  • Holros said:

Do you all actually did this with a blind fold on?,how did you guys know have enough bar already?

Guesstimate. It takes about 6 MLLLM combos to reach full power if you're sort of guess-blocking in there. Then with Doom if you anticipate the stun, you can work in MMLLLL, which brings you to about 1 bar, so you can then plan for 4 more MLLLM to get to max again.

Doesn't always work, I threw a few SP2s unintentionally, I think because I got hit by his power drain.

how can you even tell you finished the fight?

There is a musical fanfare when you finish the fight, plus there's the sound of the numbers. Or if you miss that, you hear the map music.
  • Alright, this is my best result out of six tries with Omega Red. Had to play aggressive and rely on SP3 to regen health. Omega red really helps negate the damage from specials since he can heal off the bleeds.

-50 Suicides
    +52 Health
    +50 (Omega Red is new)
    --------------
    52 Points

I took down WS with my 5/65 (Sig 1) Nick Fury. No Suicides. Ended with 27% health. 27 + 50 = 77 pts