**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should they bring back Dimensional Rifts?

Thor Ragnarök is coming back, and it would be a perfect opportinuty to bring back Dimensional Rifts? What do you guys think?

Comments

• Yes.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Hell yes !
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Please oh Kabam God, heed our prayers, bring back those wonderful rifts that brought us both hapiness and frustration
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    The Rift rewards werent even that good, i dont get why everyone cares so much about them, we all know the only 5 star awakening gem there will be Cosmic

Not true! I actually got a full set of rifts befire v12 dropped

Easy gave me shards to do medium to do heroic to do masters

Spent a few Units in a refill and on the master rift I landed on a path with a 4* Tech Gem and I awoken my 4* Star Lord SO FAST and dumped almost 3 stones on him
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    And yes I still use and love my 4* Star Lord

Yes not only a reliable champ but a major brute that helps me deal with hit Cable and Rhino in AQ (I have X23 for Mordo) but also got me through most of 5.2 aside from the collector who I used Hulk for...

Honestly we just all need a push… a lot of us have stagnant rosters and any help with even GOLD would be appreciated

5* shards (even minor amounts) would be incredibly beneficial
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I don't know about should, but I'm always up for Rifts. :)
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Yes... Especially with the recent war patch screwup. Bring back something helpful. What about 4 star and 5 star awakening gems and level 99 sig stones... Like last time. Lets Rift.
  • Arguably the best thing they had in terms of rewards.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    #BringBackTheRifts
  • Hell, add a rank down ticket as a reward
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    yes add it, kabam!
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Love the rifts! Bring them back! #BringBackTheRifts
  • KibiKibi Posts: 57
    bump. for sure
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    hell ya! guy who was in my alliance for the 1st rift pulled a 5* crystal and a 5* mystic awakening gem
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    #RiftsMustComeBack
  • I was too noob to join then, some never had the chance
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    It would also help with the whole initiative to make 4* and 5* champs more available
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    The last time we had dimensional rifts, it was a story about rescuing Guillotine. Since next month's story is about Guillotine, there's a good chance that they're already planning on bringing back the rifts.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    The last time we had dimensional rifts, it was a story about rescuing Guillotine. Since next month's story is about Guillotine, there's a good chance that they're already planning on bringing back the rifts.

That would be good.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    #BringBackTheRifts How about an uncollected rift as well as a normal one. Uncollected = more items the uncollected player needs.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    The Rift rewards werent even that good, i dont get why everyone cares so much about them, we all know the only 5 star awakening gem there will be Cosmic

I would like that cosmic awakening
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Six star boss rush. So not this month.