**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Power Bar Filling up Extremely Slow

There is an issue of my power bar filling up very slow and the opponents power filling up very quick. I check nodes and nothing about power gain. I tried Arena and same thing there. Can you please let us know something about this?????

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    What champion were you using and what champion was your opponent using?
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    OG_Luke1 said:

There is an issue of my power bar filling up very slow and the opponents power filling up very quick. I check nodes and nothing about power gain. I tried Arena and same thing there. Can you please let us know something about this?????

Hehehe....you tryna hit that SP1 one before the AI bro???..........nope

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    OG_Luke1 said:

It’s not about getting it before the AI. It’s that they get to their second bar before I’m at my first. I know about the rate the power gain goes up and this is definitely not correct. Since 5 years ago when I started it’s never been like this. It’s not just a specific champ either. It’s all my fights in the arena. I wouldn’t of posted if I had not talked to multiple people who are having the exact same issue. But who would expect a glitch from kabam. Not like they ever have any issues. Anything to try and get more money, everyday is a new reason to make me join this boycott revolution that’s coming around.

Ive not noticed anything different lately. Do u have any footage so we could see what's happening by any chance?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Is it with all champs or a specific one
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    the higher rank your champs are the more power they get per punch like a rank 5 gets more power than a rank 1
  • BazzaBazza Posts: 42
    You sure about that mate
    OG_Luke1 said:

It’s not about getting it before the AI. It’s that they get to their second bar before I’m at my first. I know about the rate the power gain goes up and this is definitely not correct. Since 5 years ago when I started it’s never been like this. It’s not just a specific champ either. It’s all my fights in the arena. I wouldn’t of posted if I had not talked to multiple people who are having the exact same issue. But who would expect a glitch from kabam. Not like they ever have any issues. Anything to try and get more money, everyday is a new reason to make me join this boycott revolution that’s coming around.

I’m just messing with you bro.

The AI builds power faster, wether they are:
    1) getting hit
    2) getting hit while blocking
    3) hitting you
    4) hitting you while your blocking.

It’s just the way the game is set up. You don’t need video to prove it either. It’s not new or a bug.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    If you have petrify, modifying colossus’s ability accuracy gives him bonus power gain while stunned.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Op's been playing with Symbiote Supreme and Dr Strange constantly lol
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Using 6*s instead of 5*s?
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Giodood_1 said:

the higher rank your champs are the more power they get per punch like a rank 5 gets more power than a rank 1

That is very false

Giodood_1 said:

That is very false
    It definitely isn't
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★

Giodood_1 said:

That is very false
    It definitely isn't
    So for example you’re telling me a 5/65 Aegon has a higher offensive power rate than a 1/25?

• Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited June 2020

Giodood_1 said:

That is very false
    It definitely isn't
    So for example you’re telling me a 5/65 Aegon has a higher offensive power rate than a 1/25?

yea try it out for yourself

Giodood_1 said:

That is very false
    It definitely isn't

Absolutely
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    KattohS said:

OG_Luke1 said:

1) getting hit
    3) hitting you

It’s just the way the game is set up. You don’t need video to prove it either. It’s not new or a bug.
    Lol this is just wrong,the person getting hit gains power faster, when you are hitting the A.I block they gain power while you don't gain any, if you are hitting the A.I you both get power but the A.I get more,and vice versa if the A.I is hitting you or your block
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★

Giodood_1 said:

That is very false
    It definitely isn't

Yep, it was stated back in forums a while back.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★

Giodood_1 said:

That is very false
    It definitely isn't

Unfortunately it's true. I couldn't believe it myself the first time I heard it.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

• WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I'll be honest. I noticed something odd with the power gain earlier. I was doing EQ and it seemed like opponents were gaining power faster than they should. Nothing on the node, I checked, it wasn't anything horrible but just seemed different. Not enough to start a thread and I didn't notice it everywhere either. I sort of wondered if I was losing it. That said it was probably my imagination but do remember thinking the power gain was off.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Wow!!! Never knew this, no wonder my 6* R1 luke cage takes 15 hits to launch his sp1. Regularly use him on aq map4, no funky nodes there...i was always wondering why his power gain is so slow...crappity ****!!!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,635 Guardian
    Full post regarding Difference in Power Rate based on RANK of champ (NOT their “Star” version)...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/158294/champions-of-different-rarities-gain-power-at-different-rates#latest
    Holros said:

KattohS said:

OG_Luke1 said:

1) getting hit
    3) hitting you

Lol this is just wrong,the person getting hit gains power faster, when you are hitting the A.I block they gain power while you don't gain any, if you are hitting the A.I you both get power but the A.I get more,and vice versa if the A.I is hitting you or your block
    You do not gain power faster than the ai no matter who you are using.

Take five hits with your block dropped and take 5 while you are blocking......them do the same to the AI and tell me who gets to a power bar faster.

You think this is the first time this is in the forums? I asked this question years ago when I joined the game. No matter what or who or level, the AI will out gain you in power. It’s just the way the game is setup.

The arena 5/65 aegon will gain power faster than your 5/65 aegon. It’s just the way the game is. Try it and you will see for yourself.