**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Iron Man Infinity War good?

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Just got him, he seems solid. I got a tech awakening gem on him.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    With the stealth spidey synergy he’s an amazing ramp up champion, without it his damage is fairly impractical, but either way he has a huge versatility of utility with his partial evade counter, power control and immunities, couple other things in his kit, and he’s also extremely tanky and safe to play
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    He is the utility king of MCOC. He counters an extremely wide array of champions and nodes. R5 material.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    I got Warlock as well and i have stealth spidey so yay!
    Would you say he's r5 worthy, because not that he is the best champ in the game but i just like playing with him
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    If you like playing with him he’s R5 worthy.

He’s not the best at anything but he’s pretty good at a lot of things. He also has incinerates and shock DoT which have less immunities and don’t feature often in nodes.

Looks badass and saved the universe
    Yup
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Rank him up, i have at R4. Literally i use him for all content. Remember most of his damage is from Plasmas
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I like him a lot, took him to r5 and haven't regretted it. I run him with Cap'n Murca, Hyperion, Ice Dude, and Magik.