**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* #5. Thoughts?

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Pictures will suffice.
Personally I'm extreme chuffed about the pull.

6* #5. Thoughts? 98 votes

10/10
27%
MagrailothosSiddhantKwatraScopeotoe987VoltolosAldacheartbreakid_22Notsavage19UltimateBatJokeX_Factor_AgentDead1TimeGenesisXdSpoodermanxDKyusushuiErosenseiogILLUSION8Icy000TP33StellanH_I_ZLucifer1810 27 votes
9/10
26%
DrZolaLvernon15SceptilemaniacHammerbro_64TheHeroDeservedKerneasshadow_lurker22cookiedealerRemeliRookiieGiulioV99Esket1t_420Mother_FlerkenkubricknolanFenicoms_5707983Přìņče01MauledMasterpuffwalkerdog 26 votes
8/10
22%
SnizzbarMagicBentonMenkentRoOOtsBoosterStqtsKDSuperFlash10RockypantherxAkkarin23EtjamaEinfachSoUmbertoDelRioThicco_ModeSkinnyfatboy82BerjibsEdeuinkFiiNCHYsFlowlevelplayerAndyball270Tlyer102062006 22 votes
7/10
8%
Cheeseontoast1AdvBattle_GreninjaNichj99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusChriissRCornflake04luanamender 8 votes
6/10
6%
Erza_ScarletKnasKnasIKONMiStaLovaAnish_108MuffinBrain 6 votes
5/10
0%
4/10
2%
Gamerodishika123 2 votes
3/10
0%
2/10
2%
King_Leo321TheMailmann 2 votes
1/10
5%
BrokenGamesbond90Deadpool87Arsozodogg9941 5 votes

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    10/10
    Best pull out of your other 6*s. He's really useful for a lot of niche energy nodes/fights. Nice!
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    10/10
    Very good champion. Energy damage resistance is far more useful than it seems. Korg counter/electro counter massive damage perfect for power shield and much more
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    10/10

why did someone vote 1/10 lol

Haters gonna hate, or just be salty, Man this a great pull, absolute beast
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    8/10
    Crazy pull
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    8/10
    he's a solid champ
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    9/10
    Wow that SP3* is gonna be M-A-A-A-D
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

He's great. 10/10 compared to your other 6* champs and generally I'd say an extremely solid 8/10.

Would you say he's r2 Worthy? My experience with his playstyle is minimal at best. What's his reccomended playstyle in regards to specials ect?
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    10/10
    He’s definitely R2 worthy. And I second the comment about energy damage resistance- it’s really useful for incinerate, coldsnap, shock damage etc. If the opponent places a shock on you it backfires on them pretty quickly

On top of the crazy special damage his feedback damage is insane. Just fire off an sp1 and land a heavy, no one is immune to it not even the two cyclops (who are immune to his direct energy attacks)
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    10/10
    I agree with @Aldac. I sometimes take a hit just to pick up an energy DoT debuff.

Champs like Iceman, Night Thrasher or IMIW SP1, new Black Widow; as well as proximity damage from Terrax all ramp up your Plasma charges super-fast. Havok's Feedback damage doesn't look like much (I think the words 'per tick' are missing from the description) but is actually a really important part of his kit.

If you've got one of his synergy champs like Wasp or Nightcrawler, they'll help him a lot, too.
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    7/10

why did someone vote 1/10 lol

May be some one who hated this pull
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    8/10
    Amazing pull! Probably should've voted 9/10 now that I think about it. His Energy Resistance, Energy damage, and the huge damage on the Sp3 can bypass so many nodes which is awesome and he's amazing for defense too! It's rare to pull a 6* that good.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    8/10
    Terra said:

He's great. 10/10 compared to your other 6* champs and generally I'd say an extremely solid 8/10.

Would you say he's r2 Worthy? My experience with his playstyle is minimal at best. What's his reccomended playstyle in regards to specials ect?
    Honestly, just build up plasma on yourself and the opponent, throw heavies to convert yours to prowess and just throw a Sp3 when you think it'll finish the opponent. It rarely won't.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    10/10
    Havok is a monster, getting anything from a 6* is considered lucky but getting a character that good is ridiculous