**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unlock Master Immediately for Lvl 60 Players [Merged Threads]

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
For most may be all lvl 60 summoner heroic is too much boring. Not lvl 60, even for lvl 45 summoner. Most of us autofight it. Even for autofight, we need to click that. I feel sleepy while playing heroic . Plz kabam, unlock master automatically. Just add some requirement, may be lvl 60 summoner will access it automatically.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Please, please, pretty please make master level unlocked with a completion run of heroic. Master level is too easy as it is, heroic is garbage. I don't understand why you want to make high level players explore low content. I'm sick of the monthly quest before I even get to the master level.
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    More annoying are the t1-3 cat quests
  • MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    This would be so nice. I don't even care about legend tags.
    What would be really great is if you could beat a "back door" that was 10x harder than Master, Only 1 line of champs. Kind of like a Webslinger every month. Then you get all the rewards of Master and it locks.
  • Make master mode unlock available with other triggers like act4 100% or uncollected. Alternatively, make auto fight auto explore too after lvl 60 so you can just let it take care of the drudgery.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Or they should increase difficulty in heroic and add better rewards for it like more 5★ shards as 6★ coming.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    #MilkTheRefills
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    MadMarks wrote: »
    What would be really great is if you could beat a "back door" that was 10x harder than Master, Only 1 line of champs. Kind of like a Webslinger every month. Then you get all the rewards of Master and it locks.

You want them to take the grinding out of a grinding game?
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    6* are coming in October. Probably means the difficulty in the monthly quest will be adjusted.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    But no extra rewards if there's 6 stars
  • MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    MadMarks wrote: »

You want them to take the grinding out of a grinding game?

Yes, I am asking them to trade off long boring unchallenging grind, with shorter much harder content as an option.
    Hey everyone!

Great suggestion! I'll definitely bring this up to the team for them to look over. :)

Tnx tnx tnx.
  • dougdoug Posts: 7
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    I am also wondering why 3 star shards are in the Master Mode. I don't think about really cares about 3 stars except to dupe and get 4 star shards. They should remove the 3 star shards, and increase the 4 and 5 star shards. Maybe even add some 6 star for 100%.

Lol you should've seen their reasoning for those 3* shards when master mode first came out

"3*s give more four star shares and boatloads of ISO-8, things that veteran players are all looking for"

Couldn't be more out of touch. But they did add more 4 and 5* shards recently. Not sure you're paying attention. Wouldn't expect them to change them again anytime soon
    edited September 2017
    Rixob wrote: »
    Come on guys you know this isnt going to happen. This game is designed for you to never stop playing, so they want us to spend a couple days exploring. As long as we keep logging in every day they continue to win. It is what it is.

What kind of playing is this, if u feel bore playing that content! We playing for entertainment, right??. But heroic too much boring. I don't know, why kabam want high level summoner to play low boring content!!!!
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    At least they have added more thing in the rewards for the heroic quests.
  • Lol, notice how Kabam's acting like they're just hearing this idea now. Makes me think that they've been ignoring us thus far because they were actually planning on doing this in October all along.