**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold

Can we do something about the gold problem I literally sell all my four stars when doing a rank up because I can’t earn enough gold without doing arena

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    sell iso
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Not everyone can grind hours of arena do we really need to say this?

You can spend an hour to get the first 3 milestones which gives gold. Is 1/24th a day really too much?
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★

ItsDamien said:

You can spend an hour to get the first 3 milestones which gives gold. Is 1/24th a day really too much?
    And how much gold would that be? Enogh to solve my millions of gold need problem ?
    Take it or leave it
    Thanks.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

And how much gold would that be? Enogh to solve my millions of gold need problem ?
    If you do all milestones that only reward gold, not including the 1-2* arena, that's 109250 gold, not including what you can get from the BC. You can do that twice a week. That's 218,500 gold. Over 4 weeks, that's 874,000 gold each month.

Does it solve the "millions", no. But 874,000 gold extra is 874,000 gold you're missing from just a bit of arena.
    Thanks for the math but how can you think this is not time consuming + boring + have no alternative? I work hours every day and when i come i don't want to worry about grinding arena that takes at least 1 hour. Would it be bad if we had an alternative way of gold? Why are you guys always feel like you need to support kabam with all their decisions?
    If that's the case then you don't want the gold enough. See above analogy.

Based on what you have replied, you seem to be looking for a "jackpot windfall" of sorts, that immediately solves your "gold problem". The issue is, if you continue what you are doing currently, no amount of windfall that Kabam can reasonably give you will be sufficient over time.

Gold is accumulated over time, by regular arena grinding. I'm currently sitting at 91m (once again), having done arena slowly, but surely, over the past 3-4 years. And because of this, I have ZERO issues with ISOs, Gold. I also do not open Cav Crystals. I save my units up and spend them wisely on champs that I absolutely need, or on offers that are decent.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

No, not even close to solve any gold problem. You need to grind at least two arenas ALL milestones nowadays in order to keep your gold balance. For you, the solution to your account is stop selling your champs and grind 3 arenas all milestones for a while. Then you have to grind two arenas to maintain your balance. It’s sad but that’s the current state of gold in game atm. Unless you can afford whaling on Cavaliers.
    I used to grind one arena now I have to grind two in order to keep my gold balance.
    This is the 5*s 6*s meta. They demand exponentially increased amounts of iso and gold while these resources availability haven’t increased equally. As for those who deny the gold shortage are obviously very bad at maths 🤣

• crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Very bad at maths or just that much better at resource management and being selective on who they rank and when?

Like that one idiotic thread where the person ranked a 6 and two fives (to r4 or 5, forget which) at once and then whined he had no gold and there was a crisis. 🙄
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Ricco4200 said:

Can we do something about the gold problem I literally sell all my four stars when doing a rank up because I can’t earn enough gold without doing arena

Just because you aren't willing to do something that will help you get what you want, doesn't mean there's a problem.

That's like saying "give me a paycheck" but never wanting to clock in and work.
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    People are here probably don't even work and just playing this game hours and hours. Gues what people
    Greekhit said:

No, not even close to solve any gold problem. You need to grind at least two arenas ALL milestones nowadays in order to keep your gold balance. For you, the solution to your account is stop selling your champs and grind 3 arenas all milestones for a while. Then you have to grind two arenas to maintain your balance. It’s sad but that’s the current state of gold in game atm. Unless you can afford whaling on Cavaliers.
    I used to grind one arena now I have to grind two in order to keep my gold balance.
    This is the 5*s 6*s meta. They demand exponentially increased amounts of iso and gold while these resources availability haven’t increased equally. As for those who deny the gold shortage are obviously very bad at maths 🤣

I swear to god it's like they are paid by kabam. Even kabam don't defend their game/mistakes that much. Just admit that there is gold shortage. There are 100s of champions in the game right now and we have both 5 and 6* champions. I did rank 5 my nick fury couple of days ago which cost about 1.5m gold maybe a bit more. And that guys is telling me if i grind arena 30 days straight i get 800k gold. Guess what i have a lot of champions waiting to be ranked up. I didn't ask millions of gold instead asked for an alternative. But they are better at "resource management" i guess. :D
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Removing 3 star from cavilier crystal.
    It will increase the sell for them and take a lot of wright in terms of gold and iso for endgame players.

Adding gold to every milestones of arena.
    Not just the first 3.

While revamping rewards are coming in near future for every act on story quest.
    Add GOLD to act 5 complition and exploration. (Literally no gold in act 5)

Adding gold to loyalty crystal. Which requires a bit modification with current game standards. Really outdated.
    Separate cavilier loyalty crystal & uncollected loyalty crystal.

Adding minimum 200k gold in uncollected
    200k in master
    100k in heroic monthly EQ. 30k for uncollected is a joke... Ludacris...
    Seriously... It takes over 400k just to rank 4 to 5 for 5 star.
    007md92 said:

Removing 3 star from cavilier crystal.
    It will increase the sell for them and take a lot of wright in terms of gold and iso for endgame players.

Adding gold to every milestones of arena.
    Not just the first 3.

While revamping rewards are coming in near future for every act on story quest.
    Add GOLD to act 5 complition and exploration. (Literally no gold in act 5)

Adding gold to loyalty crystal. Which requires a bit modification with current game standards. Really outdated.
    Separate cavilier loyalty crystal & uncollected loyalty crystal.

Adding minimum 200k gold in uncollected
    200k in master
    100k in heroic monthly EQ. 30k for uncollected is a joke... Ludacris...
    Seriously... It takes over 400k just to rank 4 to 5 for 5 star.

They are not revamping rewards for all story quest. What you said is a complete lie.

People are here probably don't even work and just playing this game hours and hours. Gues what people

Greekhit said:

I swear to god it's like they are paid by kabam. Even kabam don't defend their game/mistakes that much. Just admit that there is gold shortage. There are 100s of champions in the game right now and we have both 5 and 6* champions. I did rank 5 my nick fury couple of days ago which cost about 1.5m gold maybe a bit more. And that guys is telling me if i grind arena 30 days straight i get 800k gold. Guess what i have a lot of champions waiting to be ranked up. I didn't ask millions of gold instead asked for an alternative. But they are better at "resource management" i guess. :D
    Of course there's a shortage when you want to put resources into each and every one of those 6*'s just to reach 1/25. Are you going to be using DpXF? Of course not. Why dump dozens of ISO bricks and 500k worth of gold into a champ you won't use. With terrible ranking habits like that, no wonder you are short on gold. You're the problem, not gold.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

But they are better at "resource management" i guess. :D

Yes, yes they are.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Greekhit said:

Guess what.. you most likely have fewer champs (ranked or not) than most of those who are bashing you.